Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Dinks TTT Great Again
I have a bunch of suggestions that I think would make the server better. I have gotten some of these from other posts, which I will link.
-Dimmsdale as starting map - 67th way has a glorious tendency to crash. That is even more glorious when you realize that its the starting map. Dimmsdale is much more stable and it better represents the Dinkleberg server. (If this is done, I think it should be done after Hillrop updates the map.)
-Colored Names - I think it would be cool for this to be a thing on ttt. Its on 3/5 (RIP DR and TTT) of the servers. If this is added PH nerds keep their color when they join ttt.
-Get rid of the horn spam on vessel - Vessel is a good map (It's a boat map. All boat maps are great). What isn't good is the god. damn. mother. fucking. horn. Its spammable and annoying as all hell. I know it's considered trolling, but why not just remove the problem at it's source?
-Add back the discord commands and relay server
-Add Rats Military Dorm (I know Scoovie commented on the post that he would take a look at it but there was no followup (at least that I could find) and I have never seen this map on the server even in the voting menu.
-Remove Hydropower - All the moving and reflecting water makes this map laggy as all fuck.
-Remove Haunted Mansion - This map is just pure shit and really dark.
-Add !dm - Basically every new player who joins tries this right after they die. It would be cool if it was added.
-Replace de_dolls with the newer version of dolls - I despise dolls with all of my being, but I went into this one in singleplayer, and its pretty nice. 

Authors of the posts I basically stole from:
daeganislegit
Cosmic Tortoise
A1C Donion

Messages In This Thread
Make Dinks TTT Great Again - by killerZoreo - 04-11-2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Make Dinks TTT Great Again - by Avi - 04-11-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: Make Dinks TTT Great Again - by killerZoreo - 04-11-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Make Dinks TTT Great Again - by Avi - 04-11-2019, 10:23 PM
RE: Make Dinks TTT Great Again - by Christian - 04-11-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Make Dinks TTT Great Again - by stormroad - 04-11-2019, 10:25 PM
RE: Make Dinks TTT Great Again - by Laced Xanax - 04-11-2019, 10:28 PM