Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones S8
This thread will contain spoilers for Game Of Thrones seasons 1-7. If you are not caught up or plan on watching game of thrones or even if you don’t plan on watching it (cause you will probably end up watchcing it) this is your warning to stop reading the rest of this thread.

I have watched Game of Thrones 3 times over and what I absolutely love about this show is the tits the detail they added to this world that makes me feel like I’m living in it. I recently went to the S8 Premiere in NYC and it was amazing seeing the actors in the show.

I am so hyped for this final season. In every show I’ve watched I can always guess how it will end. I have absolutely no clue on how this show will end. I would love to see Jon Snow on the iron throne since he is the only contender that does not want it. He’s also a fuckin Targaryen. I do not think he was killed and reborn just for The Long Night. I love Daenerys as much as the next person. But I think Jon should have it. It would be nice to see them both rule together but lol that’s funny. Cersei is badass but she gotta go.

Any predictions on what’s gunna happen this season? 

The only death I predict is Sansa’s death. I think she becomes a wight and Arya sees her as a wight and gets frightened. I think that’s why she is scared in the trailer.

Here’s the Season 8 trailer:
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Game Of Thrones S8 - by Mr.Potato - 04-14-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones S8 - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 04-14-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones S8 - by Huge GOT Fan - 04-14-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones S8 - by Foxka - 04-14-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones S8 - by Sharky - 04-14-2019, 06:51 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones S8 - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 04-14-2019, 09:15 PM