Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones S8
This thread will contain spoilers for Game Of Thrones seasons 1-7. If you are not caught up or plan on watching game of thrones or even if you don’t plan on watching it (cause you will probably end up watchcing it) this is your warning to stop reading the rest of this thread.

I have watched Game of Thrones 3 times over and what I absolutely love about this show is the tits the detail they added to this world that makes me feel like I’m living in it. I recently went to the S8 Premiere in NYC and it was amazing seeing the actors in the show.

I am so hyped for this final season. In every show I’ve watched I can always guess how it will end. I have absolutely no clue on how this show will end. I would love to see Jon Snow on the iron throne since he is the only contender that does not want it. He’s also a fuckin Targaryen. I do not think he was killed and reborn just for The Long Night. I love Daenerys as much as the next person. But I think Jon should have it. It would be nice to see them both rule together but lol that’s funny. Cersei is badass but she gotta go.

Any predictions on what’s gunna happen this season? 

The only death I predict is Sansa’s death. I think she becomes a wight and Arya sees her as a wight and gets frightened. I think that’s why she is scared in the trailer.

Here’s the Season 8 trailer:
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Some of my gf roommates have the equivalent of March madness going for character deaths and when

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand game of thrones. The politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the lore most of the magic will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also the hound's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from j.d. salinger’s literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the drama, to realize that they're not just suspense- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike game of thrones truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in house Stark's existencial catchphrase "whinter is coming," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those delapedated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Gerorge R R martin's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. ? And yes by the way, I DO have a Jon Snow tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the night’s watch eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within a similarly noble house of my own according to the “which Game of thrones house are you?” Facebook quiz (preferably lower) beforehand.

Here are some of my favorite GoT quotes...

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. – Cersei Lannister

It’s not easy being drunk all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it. – Tyrion Lannister

I will do what queens do, I will rule. – Daenerys Targaryen

Let me tell you something, Bastard. Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you. – Tyrion Lannister

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. ―The Night’s Watch oath

Power resides where men believe it resides. It’s a trick, a shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow. – Lord Varys 

Winter is coming.- Ned Stark

Bastards are born of passion, aren’t they? We don’t despise them in Dorne. – Oberyn Martell

You’re mine. Mine, as I’m yours. And if we die, we die. All men must die, Jon Snow. But first we’ll live. – Ygritte

I will take what is mine, with fire and blood! – Daenerys Targaryen

A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep. – Tywin Lannister

All my life men like you have sneered at me. And all my life I’ve been knocking men like you into the dust. – Lady Brienne of Tarth

In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword slay the other two. Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides. It’s a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow. – Lord Varys

I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid. – Tyrion Lannister

You’re no son of mine. – Tywin Lannister

Nothing isn’t better or worse than anything. Nothing is just nothing. – Arya Stark

A dragon is not a slave. – Daenerys Targaryen

The thing we love destroy us every time, lad. Remember that. – Joer Mormont

Hate’s as good a thing as any to keep a person going. Better than most. – Sandor ‘The Hound’ Clegane

What we don’t know is what usually gets us killed. – Petyr Baelish

A very small man can cast a very large shadow. – Lord Varys

Chaos isn’t a pit, chaos is a ladder. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. – Petyr Baelish

There is a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand. – Ser Jorah Mormont

I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki. I am the wife of the great Kahl and I carry his son inside me. The next time you raise a hand to me will be the last time you have hands. – Daenerys Targaryen

Money buys a man’s silence for a time. A bolt in the heart buys it forever. – Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish

The more people you love, the weaker you are. – Cersei Lannister

There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: “not today”. – Syrio Forel

All men must die, but we are not men. – Daenerys Targaryen

The gods have no mercy, that’s why they’re gods. – Cersei Lannister

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not providing him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. – Tyrion Lannister

The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. – Ned Stark

All halls lead somewhere. Where there is a way in, there is a way out. Fear cuts deeper than swords. – Arya Stark

My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind…and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much. – Tyrion Lannister

Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word. – Ned Stark

Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you. – Tyrion Lannister

The things I do for love. – Jaime Lannister

You know nothing, Jon Snow. – Ygritte

Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities. – Tyrion Lannister

A reader lives a thousand live before he dies. The man who doesn’t read lives only one. – Jojen Reed

I’m a monster, as well as a dwarf. You should charge me double. – Tyrion Lannister

It is a big and beautiful world. Most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born and never get to see any of it. I don’t want to be most of us. – Oberyn Martell

People work together when it suits them. They’re loyal when it suits them. They love each other when it suits them, and they kill each other when it suits them – Orell

If you ever call me sister again, I’ll have you strangled in your sleep. – Cersei Lannister

For the watch. – Alliser Thorne

Tears aren’t a woman’s weapon. The best one is between your legs. – Cersei Lannister

My mother taught me not to throw stones at cripples… but father taught me: aim for their head! – Ramsay Bolton

We don’t get to choose whom we love. – Jaime Lannister

I think mothers and father made up the gods because they wanted their children to sleep through the night. – Davos Seaworth

When dead men and worse come hunting… You think it matters who sits on the iron throne? – Jeor Mormont

I learned how to die a long time ago. – Ned Stark

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention. – Ramsay Bolton

The mad king did as he liked. Has your Uncle Jaime ever told you what happened to him? – Tyrion Lannister

It’s the family name that lives on. It’s all that lives on. – Tywin Lannister

Also Read: 20 Inspiring Quotes about Family with Pictures

Stick ’em with the pointy end. – Arya Stark

I’m Sansa Stark of Winterfell. This is my home. And you can’t frighten me. – Sansa Stark

This is not the day I die. – Oberyn Martell

A girl gives a man his own name? – Jaqen H’ghar

It is rare to meet a Lannister who shares my enthusiasm for dead Lannisters. – Oberyn Martell

Turn us away, and we will burn you first. – Daenerys

My sweet, silly wife. I have only loved one woman, only one, in my entire life. Your sister. – Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish

Drinking and lust, no man can match me in these things. I am the god of tits and wine. – Tyrion Lannister

The world is overflowing with horrible things, but they’re all tray of cakes next to death. – Olenna Tyrell

A man with no motive is a man no one suspects. Always keep your foes confused. – Littlefinger

The powerful have always preyed on the powerless, that’s how they became powerful in the first place. – Tyrion Lannister

The Lannisters send their regards. – Roose Bolton

If they’re half as ferocious as their lady, the Boltons are doomed. – Davos Seaworth

Please don’t eat the help! – Tyrion Lannister

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! – Septa Unella

Some men want whores on the eve of battle, and some want gods. – Jon Snow

House Mormont remembers. The North remembers. We know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark. I don’t care if he’s a bastard. Ned Stark’s blood runs through his veins. He’s my king from this day until his last day. – Lyanna Mormont

The White Walkers don’t care if a man’s free folk or crow. We’re all the same to them, meat for their army. But together we can beat them. – Jon Snow

I prayed to the Gods ‘take him away, make him die.’ – Lady Stark

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. – Sansa Stark

He always come back! – Samwell Tarly

You’re going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. – Sansa Stark

Are you afraid? Good. You’re in the great game now. And the great game’s terrifying. The only people who aren’t afraid of failure are madmen like your father. – Tyrion Lannister

The good lords are dead, and the rest are monsters. – Brienn of Tarth
I cant believe they killed Tyrion and Jon snow tonight wow so crazy
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
never heard of Games Of Thrones
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Well all the brackets are fucked

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon