Poll: Which Tab menu do you like better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The old TTT tab menu
91.30%
21 91.30%
The new TTT tab menu
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new Tab menu, and why the old one should be put back
(04-18-2019, 03:56 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 03:53 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 03:52 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Ok this issue was resolved so this thread can be locked

Why lock a thread that has a good discussion going on, even if the original issue has been resolved?

It's turned into a good discussion? When you are bitching & moaning about Dink and weren't even on when the tab became an issue?

OK

It has turned into a very needed discussion, Burrito.
I’m not bitching & moaning about Dink. In fact I personally think, since Dink is the owner, he can do whatever he wants. That’s his right. Wether he wants to stay inactive or be an active owner, I don’t care. I’m actually thankful because thanks to him I have gotten the chance to be a part of this community. 

However the thing I do mind is that there should be someone active leading the community. Someone who is fully up-to-date what’s going on, what the players want or don’t want. Someone who is making sure there’s solid communication between staff. Wether it’s the owner himself, a head-admin or w/e else. I mean, we can all agree on that one right..

But like alot of people already said here and in the past. For him there’s no person within the community that he’d entrust this role with, so most likely it’ll not happen anytime soon, sadly.
Greetings, 
Swartsy

Messages In This Thread
RE: The new Tab menu, and why the old one should be put back - by Swartsy - 04-18-2019, 04:42 PM