Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bbq sauce ban appeal
Please use this format while filing an unban request.

Steam Name: (Steam name here)
bbq sauce
Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)
STEAM_1:1:112770400
Who banned you:
TheUltraFish
Reason for ban:
Trolling/Spam, Abuse of Unstuck
Reason for Mods to unban you:
Hello mods/admins, thanks for taking your time to read this. That means a lot by itself. I want to appeal my ban because I do like playing prophunt on your server, its quite fun. Earlier today, I was singing the Lil Uzi Vert song "Now I do what I want" in the mic. Some people enjoyed it, most did not. I was then gagged by a trusted player, Dopey. I began to type it in chat as a joke, no harm done to anyone. I did it 3 consecutive times, and then some here and there. I was then muted for that. After my mutes and gags were undone, I celebrated by saying "now i do what i want" to try and be funny. That didn't work and I was muted and gagged for the rest of the map. I feel that I was muted unfairly, because I had only said it once. Evidence: https://imgur.com/eifC4Kp Then, after feeling unfairly muted, I typed in admin chat "@This is actual admin abuse" Sending that message got me kicked by Dopey, and when I tried to join back because it was only a kick, I was greeted to another kick for "Leaving to avoid my punishment" I didn't leave to avoid that punishment, I was kicked and when I joined back I wasnt gagged or muted again. I tried to join back like 5 or 6 times and kept getting spam kicked. A little unfair if you ask me. Dopey then left the game and I got to play on the next map. This was the end of the punishments for trolling/spam it was settled here and i didn't do it again so there was no need for a ban. I was a hamburger that was in this (https://imgur.com/xANvWIr) spot. I checked the !spots list to see if it was illegal. It seemed as if the spot was illegal so I tried to move, but my camera was in the boxes (https://imgur.com/Ef7mlvv) and such and I couldn't see where I was going so I couldn't get out of the spot. I tried to !unstuck to get out, and it accidentally put me out of the map. I immediately contacted staff by saying "@help im out of the map" and saying it in the mic aswell. I was greeted by a mod that said "bbq what are you doing out of the map" I tried to explain the situation, and i was then teleported back inside. That is the only time I had gone out of the map. As a hunter, I had gotten stuck here (https://imgur.com/rFKwp42) and did !unstuck but got shoved into the boxes and shelves. I tried to !unstuck again but it just got me more stuck, so I asked the admin for help again, and he teleported me out of the spot i was stuck. Because I needed to be teleported twice, the admin likely thought i was trying to abuse the command, but i was merely trying to play. I just want to get back to playing, i hope you understand my situation, if you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for reading. 
P.S. Sorry for spamming, i was just trying to be funny, obviously it wasnt funny

Messages In This Thread
bbq sauce ban appeal - by bbq sauce - 05-19-2019, 04:12 PM
RE: bbq sauce ban appeal - by Smurfmin - 05-19-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: bbq sauce ban appeal - by bbq sauce - 05-19-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: bbq sauce ban appeal - by Dopey - 05-19-2019, 04:36 PM
RE: bbq sauce ban appeal - by bbq sauce - 05-19-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: bbq sauce ban appeal - by TheUltraFish - 05-19-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: bbq sauce ban appeal - by bbq sauce - 05-19-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: bbq sauce ban appeal - by TheUltraFish - 05-19-2019, 05:29 PM
RE: bbq sauce ban appeal - by bbq sauce - 05-19-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: bbq sauce ban appeal - by TheUltraFish - 05-19-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: bbq sauce ban appeal - by Dildo Shwaggins - 05-19-2019, 05:11 PM