Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bbq sauce ban appeal
Please use this format while filing an unban request.

Steam Name: (Steam name here)
bbq sauce
Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)
STEAM_1:1:112770400
Who banned you:
TheUltraFish
Reason for ban:
Trolling/Spam, Abuse of Unstuck
Reason for Mods to unban you:
Hello mods/admins, thanks for taking your time to read this. That means a lot by itself. I want to appeal my ban because I do like playing prophunt on your server, its quite fun. Earlier today, I was singing the Lil Uzi Vert song "Now I do what I want" in the mic. Some people enjoyed it, most did not. I was then gagged by a trusted player, Dopey. I began to type it in chat as a joke, no harm done to anyone. I did it 3 consecutive times, and then some here and there. I was then muted for that. After my mutes and gags were undone, I celebrated by saying "now i do what i want" to try and be funny. That didn't work and I was muted and gagged for the rest of the map. I feel that I was muted unfairly, because I had only said it once. Evidence: https://imgur.com/eifC4Kp Then, after feeling unfairly muted, I typed in admin chat "@This is actual admin abuse" Sending that message got me kicked by Dopey, and when I tried to join back because it was only a kick, I was greeted to another kick for "Leaving to avoid my punishment" I didn't leave to avoid that punishment, I was kicked and when I joined back I wasnt gagged or muted again. I tried to join back like 5 or 6 times and kept getting spam kicked. A little unfair if you ask me. Dopey then left the game and I got to play on the next map. This was the end of the punishments for trolling/spam it was settled here and i didn't do it again so there was no need for a ban. I was a hamburger that was in this (https://imgur.com/xANvWIr) spot. I checked the !spots list to see if it was illegal. It seemed as if the spot was illegal so I tried to move, but my camera was in the boxes (https://imgur.com/Ef7mlvv) and such and I couldn't see where I was going so I couldn't get out of the spot. I tried to !unstuck to get out, and it accidentally put me out of the map. I immediately contacted staff by saying "@help im out of the map" and saying it in the mic aswell. I was greeted by a mod that said "bbq what are you doing out of the map" I tried to explain the situation, and i was then teleported back inside. That is the only time I had gone out of the map. As a hunter, I had gotten stuck here (https://imgur.com/rFKwp42) and did !unstuck but got shoved into the boxes and shelves. I tried to !unstuck again but it just got me more stuck, so I asked the admin for help again, and he teleported me out of the spot i was stuck. Because I needed to be teleported twice, the admin likely thought i was trying to abuse the command, but i was merely trying to play. I just want to get back to playing, i hope you understand my situation, if you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for reading. 
P.S. Sorry for spamming, i was just trying to be funny, obviously it wasnt funny
You posted this twice, so I deleted the other one (just so others know what the deletion is.)

For those that want more information, see here.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-112770400
Dopey was already spoke with and explained about punishment evasion as well.

PH_Relay channel in discord is also a good place to look.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an unban request. The admins will let this gather comments and decide later on, on what to do.
For more info, here is the punishment for abusing unstuck
6. Do Not Abuse The !Unstuck Command
You should only use the !unstuck command if you are truly stuck. If you abuse it, you will be punished appropriately.

Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification
Warning 2: Verbal/Chat Notification + awarn warning (!warn player reason)
Punishment 1: Kick
Punishment 2: 24 Hour Ban
Punishment 3: 2 week ban
Punishment 4: Permanent ban
I will admit that the way I had handled the kicking was not correct and will apologize, I am still learning and working on things. But I did tell you not to continue with the spamming of your "song", yet you still carried on. I don't think you are ready to be unban yet, and I think you should take some time to think about what happened.
(05-19-2019, 04:36 PM)Dopey Wrote: I will admit that the way I had handled the kicking was not correct and will apologize, I am still learning and working on things. But I did tell you not to continue with the spamming of your "song", yet you still carried on. I don't think you are ready to be unban yet, and I think you should take some time to think about what happened.

I don't believe i committed any ban-able offenses, based on the rules. 
I was punished for what I had done and I never abused unstuck, even if I had, it wouldn't be a ban until the 4th* time I had done it, and it wouldn't be a PERMA ban until the 6th.
I just watched Dopey's video you claim to only a number of items of spamming that are not all included in your unban request. You made it sound like you only said something once or twice and immediately got gagged/muted for it while in most cases you had to do those things at least twice to get warned or gagged/muted. Meaning the evidence in the ban request versus the evidence you have presented do not appear to match very much. I don't know after the third kick but you were using admin chat to claim abuse even though proper protocol was followed. The first two kicks were justified as you continued to spam/troll and when you came back after being kicked, you immediately spammed/trolled again which resulted in a kick, you would have been at least banned for 12 hours if a tmod or above was on at the time. When I got on, per another user's request I see you outside the map as a cheeseburger. The only way you get out of villa house as a cheeseburger is if you were trying to get out as you were not stuck as I have seen other users without jetpacks get in and out of the spot you were in. You were trolling/spamming and I asked after the ban request was checked by an admin to see if the result would be a perma, and that was agreed upon by staff.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(05-19-2019, 04:51 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I just watched Dopey's video you claim to only a number of items of spamming that are not all included in your unban request. You made it sound like you only said something once or twice and immediately got gagged/muted for it while in most cases you had to do those things at least twice to get warned or gagged/muted. Meaning the evidence in the ban request versus the evidence you have presented do not appear to match very much. I don't know after the third kick but you were using admin chat to claim abuse even though proper protocol was followed. The first two kicks were justified as you continued to spam/troll and when you came back after being kicked, you immediately spammed/trolled again which resulted in a kick, you would have been at least banned for 12 hours if a tmod or above was on at the time. When I got on, per another user's request I see you outside the map as a cheeseburger. The only way you get out of villa house as a cheeseburger is if you were trying to get out as you were not stuck as I have seen other users without jetpacks get in and out of the spot you were in. You were trolling/spamming and I asked after the ban request was checked by an admin to see if the result would be a perma, and that was agreed upon by staff.
I apologize, I was not trying to understate my spamming. I was only kicked after using the admin chat and then I was spam kicked for rejoining after that. There is no scenario where spam can get you perma banned.

Warning 2: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for round + awarn warning (!warn player reason)
Warning 3: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for map + awarn warning (!warn player reason)
Punishment 2: 12 Hour Ban
I would be on punishment 2 if I had continued, 12 hour ban after the kick. But i did not continue. 
I wasn't trolling, i was mic/chat spamming. I faced punishments for those and I stopped. To say I was trolling would be unfair, since you are doubling up on punishments for the same thing.
I was not trying to get out of the map considering i asked you to get me out. You have no proof that I intentionally left the map. I'm sorry I might not be as good at getting unstuck as some other people but using stuck 2 time when i was stuck is not perma bannable 

I was warned maybe once.
I think that a perma ban is extremely unreasonable considering the lack of evidence for abusing unstuck and that i was already punished for trolling/spamming
Not voting either way on the unban, but something to be pointed out that maybe could be explained better is that there's a factor of staff discretion? At least on TTT the punishments listed on the rules page are general guidelines and not end-all-be-all and punishment could be harsher or lighter depending on the situation (though it could be considered abusive if a staff member does habitually give unjustly harsh punishments). So, although I am unsure if the same sort thing exists in PH, arguing the specific rules is probably not the best way to go about this, rather admit to what wrongs you did commit and go from there to try and amend them. Just my two cents, but good luck either way.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-19-2019, 05:11 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Not voting either way on the unban, but something to be pointed out that maybe could be explained better is that there's a factor of staff discretion? At least on TTT the punishments listed on the rules page are general guidelines and not end-all-be-all and punishment could be harsher or lighter depending on the situation (though it could be considered abusive if a staff member does habitually give unjustly harsh punishments). So, although I am unsure if the same sort thing exists in PH, arguing the specific rules is probably not the best way to go about this, rather admit to what wrongs you did commit and go from there to try and amend them. Just my two cents, but good luck either way.
Thank you,
I do completely agree with the punishments I had received for spamming/trolling. That was done and settled. But I never, nor would I ever abuse unstuck. It was a simple mistake that is being over exaggerated. I wish I could prove it, but neither side can. Leaves us in somewhat of a stalemate. 
Appreciate the advice.
I apologize, I was not trying to understate my spamming. I was only kicked after using the admin chat and then I was spam kicked for rejoining after that. There is no scenario where spam can get you perma banned.

Warning 2: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for round + awarn warning (!warn player reason)
Warning 3: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for map + awarn warning (!warn player reason)
Punishment 2: 12 Hour Ban
I would be on punishment 2 if I had continued, 12 hour ban after the kick. But i did not continue. 
I wasn't trolling, i was mic/chat spamming. I faced punishments for those and I stopped. To say I was trolling would be unfair, since you are doubling up on punishments for the same thing.
I was not trying to get out of the map considering i asked you to get me out. You have no proof that I intentionally left the map. I'm sorry I might not be as good at getting unstuck as some other people but using stuck 2 time when i was stuck is not perma bannable 

I was warned maybe once.
I think that a perma ban is extremely unreasonable considering the lack of evidence for abusing unstuck and that i was already punished for trolling/spamming

It was considered trolling in more than one person's eyes especially after you were kicked and then immediately came back and started up all over again which resulted in the 2nd kick. I do not know about the kicks after that as the video ends but I saw nothing from your behavior on the server with Dopey to suggest that you were going to stop at any time. In fact, until that first kick you were taunting and talking trash to Dopey saying on how he couldn't do anything except maybe vote gag you. I noticed you did not proceed with this idea after you were proven wrong with the gag. A test mod also asked you to stop spamming and yet you continued.

You admit to getting out of map both times and I was watching you run around the map as a cheeseburger and I saw you use the unstuck command as a hunter even though you were not stuck when you used unstuck. I don't know why you were using the unstuck command when you were not initially stuck both times when you first used it which either resulted you getting out the map or stuck.

The perma ban was granted after an admin watched the evidence presented in the ban request and saw it as trolling. I also agree that your continued spam even after getting gagged/muted as well as coming back from being kicked does easily qualify as trolling. You only really stopped after I got on after the change of map when you saw that a moderator was on which connects to the things you were saying at the beginning of the ban request video when you were taunting Dopey for merely being a trusted.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army