Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharky Application for Trusted - Murder
Ingame Name: [Red]Sharky - Markadia - LeftShark Plyco - Sharkycoolboy - Plyco_Basically - sharky

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235117013

Time Played: 25.5 hours - atm its 16.50 as Time had reset

When First Joined: September 30 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Around 9am - 2pm Monday - Friday ( Maybe weekends as well)

Rank Desired: Trusted - (perhaps Test Mod if needed )  Im happy with whatever

Current Rank: Member as Time has reset / was given back but back to 17 hours / Not to worried as I can get the extra 9 hours again.

What can you do to help the community: I wanna help grow Murder back to its former glory

Why you want to help the community:  Ive notice Murder has been gaining some Numbers and when Im on I want to help them Understand the rules and I want to prevent murderous acts such as rdm and hacking.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: !hop from Prophunt

Other: 

I know Im a staff in PH but the way I see is that when PH have at least 2 - 4 staff on, I can go to murder when Players are on and can help grow it. 

Murder do need staff members. and I know my activity is kinda low, but thats dew to the server it self, I mean some days its full of players the next it aint.

Im active on forums and discord so I can always help with On_call staff and can rebuild this great Murder  server to its glory.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member

Messages In This Thread
Sharky Application for Trusted - Murder - by Sharky - 06-02-2019, 03:19 AM