Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharky Application for Trusted - Murder
Ingame Name: [Red]Sharky - Markadia - LeftShark Plyco - Sharkycoolboy - Plyco_Basically - sharky

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235117013

Time Played: 25.5 hours - atm its 16.50 as Time had reset

When First Joined: September 30 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Around 9am - 2pm Monday - Friday ( Maybe weekends as well)

Rank Desired: Trusted - (perhaps Test Mod if needed )  Im happy with whatever

Current Rank: Member as Time has reset / was given back but back to 17 hours / Not to worried as I can get the extra 9 hours again.

What can you do to help the community: I wanna help grow Murder back to its former glory

Why you want to help the community:  Ive notice Murder has been gaining some Numbers and when Im on I want to help them Understand the rules and I want to prevent murderous acts such as rdm and hacking.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: !hop from Prophunt

Other: 

I know Im a staff in PH but the way I see is that when PH have at least 2 - 4 staff on, I can go to murder when Players are on and can help grow it. 

Murder do need staff members. and I know my activity is kinda low, but thats dew to the server it self, I mean some days its full of players the next it aint.

Im active on forums and discord so I can always help with On_call staff and can rebuild this great Murder  server to its glory.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 Sharky is on whenever the server is active. Good luck!
@"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca"
nothing to rebuild murder never really took off, but i don't see why not it'll make the form like nice and like murder is active having more staff
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Murder was never a glorious server and I’ve been with it since we originally tested it out.

Regardless, Murder does need some staff members and that’s the reason I lowered the hours requirement. Of those 25 hours you have, I’d bet at least 10 hours were with you playing beside me. You have the hours requirement, plus we know you in the community and as a staff member already.

I’ll go ahead and recommend you for the trusted rank on the server to Dink. He’s on vacation right now but hopefully he’ll be able to get around to giving you with a staff rank on the server soon, provided he agrees with me.