• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDM and Possible Teaming, Ghost, or Hack
Offender's Name: stachez143 & Cajun Hyena Gaming

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148298079 & STEAM_0:0:42654410

Potential Witnesses: @DoYouLiftBro @"Connar" 

Reason to Ban: Teaming and/or Ghosting and Hacking

Proof: http://i63.tinypic.com/ipmlcm.jpg

Other:
Connar was my T-buddy, suddenly down to me vs 2 innocents.  There was no chat or mic from the players so no communication.  Hyena gathered my dna off a detective, but it was the other player who gunned me down for the majority of the damage.

DoYouLiftBro only told me the following map that stachez was using hacks for various things ( Shroud used same hack for chat earlier in the day ).  It is possible then he hacked to know where i was before dna even said.  Since Hyena didn't shoot at me til the end, it was blatent rdm, but considering so many players were MIA, only a hack could reveal then I was the last Traitor to someone without the dna scanner.

In addition to myself, he rdm'd others, on that last round of Magma, possible mass rdm, since he didn't come back.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy

Messages In This Thread
RDM and Possible Teaming, Ghost, or Hack - by Cosmic Tortoise - 06-07-2019, 12:14 AM