• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDM and Possible Teaming, Ghost, or Hack
Offender's Name: stachez143 & Cajun Hyena Gaming

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148298079 & STEAM_0:0:42654410

Potential Witnesses: @DoYouLiftBro @"Connar" 

Reason to Ban: Teaming and/or Ghosting and Hacking

Proof: http://i63.tinypic.com/ipmlcm.jpg

Other:
Connar was my T-buddy, suddenly down to me vs 2 innocents.  There was no chat or mic from the players so no communication.  Hyena gathered my dna off a detective, but it was the other player who gunned me down for the majority of the damage.

DoYouLiftBro only told me the following map that stachez was using hacks for various things ( Shroud used same hack for chat earlier in the day ).  It is possible then he hacked to know where i was before dna even said.  Since Hyena didn't shoot at me til the end, it was blatent rdm, but considering so many players were MIA, only a hack could reveal then I was the last Traitor to someone without the dna scanner.

In addition to myself, he rdm'd others, on that last round of Magma, possible mass rdm, since he didn't come back.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Ok so here is more proof of this man RDM'ing and possibly hacking with a Clear chat script (im not educated well on this stuff, but thats what people in the sever were telling me he was using to make the chat move at supersonic speed).
First 2 screenshots are of RDM x2 and leave.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1762950284

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1762950268

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1762950238 (example of chat clear, theres a massive space in the console before I kick him realizing he's doing it)
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Okay, enough evidence here on stachez but Cajun has done nothing wrong and hasn't teamed from what I witnessed (he's been on a while tonight) so unless someone has a reason+evidence to ban him, no ban on him
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-07-2019, 12:37 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Okay, enough evidence here on stachez but Cajun has done nothing wrong and hasn't teamed from what I witnessed (he's been on a while tonight) so unless someone has a reason+evidence to ban him, no ban on him

Well it might be that he was there by circumstance then.  The reason I had him in there was for possible teaming with the 0 communication I had at the end, yet they knew it was me.  He collected the dna but did not tell the other guy at all, at least in public chat or vocal, so either the stachez had a hack to know it was me, or he received intel over private mic ( discord or teamspeak ); if he told the hacker that is.  I suppose nothing concrete.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(06-07-2019, 07:02 AM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 12:37 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Okay, enough evidence here on stachez but Cajun has done nothing wrong and hasn't teamed from what I witnessed (he's been on a while tonight) so unless someone has a reason+evidence to ban him, no ban on him

Well it might be that he was there by circumstance then.  The reason I had him in there was for possible teaming with the 0 communication I had at the end, yet they knew it was me.  He collected the dna but did not tell the other guy at all, at least in public chat or vocal, so either the stachez had a hack to know it was me, or he received intel over private mic ( discord or teamspeak ); if he told the hacker that is.  I suppose nothing concrete.

Yeah that's simply too ambiguous to put a ban on and even with video that can't be confirmed he was doing that. Could very well be wrong place wrong time. But, Stachez was definitely a bad boy. Thread closed.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]