Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDM and Possible Teaming, Ghost, or Hack
(06-07-2019, 07:02 AM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 12:37 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Okay, enough evidence here on stachez but Cajun has done nothing wrong and hasn't teamed from what I witnessed (he's been on a while tonight) so unless someone has a reason+evidence to ban him, no ban on him

Well it might be that he was there by circumstance then.  The reason I had him in there was for possible teaming with the 0 communication I had at the end, yet they knew it was me.  He collected the dna but did not tell the other guy at all, at least in public chat or vocal, so either the stachez had a hack to know it was me, or he received intel over private mic ( discord or teamspeak ); if he told the hacker that is.  I suppose nothing concrete.

Yeah that's simply too ambiguous to put a ban on and even with video that can't be confirmed he was doing that. Could very well be wrong place wrong time. But, Stachez was definitely a bad boy. Thread closed.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: RDM and Possible Teaming, Ghost, or Hack - by Dildo Shwaggins - 06-07-2019, 09:27 AM