Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doxxing, and how to handle it. PLEASE READ!
I am making this forum post because yesterday, a staff member on TTT was doxxed.  How this staff member was doxxed, no one is sure.  The person who did such doxxing is now banned on TTT and will be community banned shortly.  I want to make this thread as a reminder that Doxxing does persist in the servers occasionally, and that EVERYONE needs to be alert for situations like this.  

Doxxing - Search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

This stuff is something that Dinkleberg's community takes seriously.  As a community, we want everyone to enjoy a gaming environment that's safe and fun to play in, not one where doxxing is a threat.  

If you believe you are a target of a potential dox (i.e someone somehow gets your name, gets information on where you go to school, how old you are etc.. and you didn't have this info to give away), check your steam and online profiles for precautionary and safety measures and contact ANYBODY about what you are experiencing. Contact ANY admin about this situation (through steam and discord). They handle those situations swiftly and with the importance of keeping your private information PRIVATE while banning the doxxer from all servers.  

This does not happen often, but we as a community want to make sure that YOU are protected at all times.  If you are being doxxed, you can contact a friend and have them report what you are dealing with to the admins.  

Doxxing has no place on Dinkleberg's.  God bless your soul if it ever crosses your mind to commit such an inhumane act on someone.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!

Messages In This Thread
Doxxing, and how to handle it. PLEASE READ! - by DoYouLiftBro - 06-24-2019, 12:47 AM