Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dimitri Staff Application (Attempt 2)
(06-28-2019, 12:52 AM)DIМIТЯI The Meat Tree Wrote: I loved Battleships idea of adding swords to Prop Hunt

(Check her thread out first if ya haven't seen ithttps://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...0#pid61570)

And I thought to support her idea, why don't we share the swords we would actually want to have in real life? It can be any sword, real or fiction, from a book, a toy, model or from a game, again, any sword that you wish to have in your hands.

I would like Andúril, the sword Aragorn used in LOTR (sorry im too much of a geek.)  Heart

[Image: 46970-1532336916.jpg]

^Thats one example

So, whats your favorite sword?  :D

Special Note To Those that Know Me: You wont be seeing me in Prop Hunt that much anymore in a few days sadly, its the end of my Summer break, you might see me in Discord though, I'm happy to chat with y'all, you'd see me in weekends/holidays though.

[b]See you lads!  Heart

...And lightsabers count as swords as well hehe

Not here to vote, but I do have a question. You said in this post that you won't be seen in ph that much. Did something change? I know trusted is the rank where you learn the ropes, but I don't see a point in giving it someone who won't be around often.
[Image: J6yUs0g]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dimitri Staff Application (Attempt 2) - by 🔥 NoToast 🔥 - 07-01-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Dimitri Staff Application (Attempt 2) - by Móno - 07-04-2019, 12:57 PM