I got banned...despite serving all my slays
Ingame Name: Juice

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83507532

Who Banned You: Dakota

Reason For Ban: I"ll be honest, I was being a complete dickhead, and used the home run bat to knock 3 innos from crummy cradle to the bottom. Why'd I do it? Just for a joke, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but unfortunately it did. Forgive me, I won't do it again. It was childish what I did, and I understand why I got banned. 

Length of Ban: Perma ban

Reason for Mods to Unban: I promise not to do something this radical again, and will always follow the rules. I admit it was childish of me to pull a stunt like that, I am sorry, and wish to comeback to this server as I did every night after a whole days of work to hang out with the community members, and say jokes. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I don't think I have. 

Other: I will now go public, and admit on a seperate thread that I deserved the ban, and ask the people of the group to forgive me.

Messages In This Thread
I got banned...despite serving all my slays - by Juice (2) - 07-08-2019, 01:04 PM