Banned for Alerting Admins to AFK Player
Ingame Name: Smoof

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7791981

Who Banned You: Christmas Fish/A Fish

Reason for Ban: Ghosting

Length of Ban: AN ENTIRE WEEK?!

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was using the @ command to alert the admins that the last player of the round was AFK. When the last players were an obvious innocent, a detective, and the AFK guy it tipped me off that the last guy was obviously T. So I use @ command again to beg the admin to kick the player so no one on the server would have to deal with an AFK player. BUT I MENTION THAT THEY ARE ALSO A T. Apparently this is ghosting when I tell the admins that the last player is AFK and a T. I firmly believe this was NOT ghosting whatsoever, because I did not directly PM any players, especially those living, any information; I simply direct messaged the admins using the @ command, SPECIFICALLY TO AVOID GHOSTING/METAGAMING. 

Please unban me! I absolutely love to play on your server and it's incredibly crushing that I can't play the rest of the week because of such an insanely miniscule and completely unintentional breach of the rules.

Messages In This Thread
Banned for Alerting Admins to AFK Player - by Smoof - 01-03-2017, 03:11 AM