Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry's Reinstation Application
Ingame Name: Christian

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39642950

Time Played: 84 Days Total of In-Game Playtime

When First Joined: December 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Almost always available.

Sponsor(s): @"Dinkleberg >:(" 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Donor+

What can you do to help the community: Besides doing the basics of In-Game Reports & Ban Requests, I'm currently working with Dink, Laced, and Everyjuan in improving Gunplay for the Servers.

Why you want to help the community: I've always enjoyed this community for what it was, and over the years I've spent Resigned, I've seen some of the good change to come out of it since I departed. I want to come back to lend an extra hand, for it's the least I can do to help out.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Apart from the Meme Bans, No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): All of my old applications are located on the old Enjin forums.

How did you find us?: The In-Game Legacy Browser

Other: I'm requesting to be reinstated back onto the Staff team, in order to help out and give an extra hand wherever I can. For those who do not know and are newer players, I was a previous Admin here within the community. I resigned back at the end of 2017, and have since remained as a Donor+. I would request to be reinstated back as an Admin with the departure of Scoovie, but Dink specifically requested for me to start back at Moderator. But maybe I could be reinstated back to Admin, who knows. However, I do intend to try to work my way back up to Admin if that isn't the case, because I want to help contribute like I previously had done before.

P.s. Center / Right Aligned Gang lame.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
Strawberry's Reinstation Application - by Christian - 07-16-2019, 11:13 AM
RE: Strawberry's Reinstation Application - by Avi - 07-16-2019, 12:01 PM