Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replace ttt_roy_the_ship with ttt_freddy_the_ship
(03-03-2017, 04:37 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 04:18 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 01:21 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Put that in your pocket and bring it up during the PAX WEST 2017 MAP PACK. We're not considering any maps until then.

wtf is this "Pax West 2017 Map Pack?" Is it something by you or does the gmod community release a map pax every pax west?

It's the arbitrary time I've set for the next map bundle for the server to go up (after the PAX EAST 2017 MAP PACK this weekend). Since PAX is related to video games, I figured it would be a good time to do so, especially because it's reasonably far away from today.

(03-03-2017, 04:28 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: @Mr_Rippe  I would be happy to break your maps.
just want something else to do

Feel free to download the maps on the suggested thread and break them on your own! Well, not the most recent one, as we've already broken them and picked the ones we're adding. But in the future, you can always help by doing it yourself!

I remember the the time we added ph_junkyard and Crow fucking broke the map the first few seconds we had it. Took about 2 weeks to remove. Thats why we test maps and kill my CPU by running bots to test spawnpoints

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replace ttt_roy_the_ship with ttt_freddy_the_ship - by Banned. - 03-03-2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Replace ttt_roy_the_ship with ttt_freddy_the_ship - by RussEfarmer - 03-03-2017, 04:45 PM