pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request
(08-03-2019, 11:16 AM)Ckg Wrote: One thing I feel should be mentioned is that not all aimbots lock directly onto the head. Most if not all can be configured to aim close to but not on the head/body, making the shot easier but not impossible to miss. Also, they can be programmed to be more smooth and less snappy, making it near undetectable. That being said I feel it could go either way for the unban since there is definitely an unusual amount of questionable clips considering the short amount of time he has played on the server. Plus a previous temp ban for RDm and leave, in addition to the "cheat like" program he says we should take his word on. I feel I have to give this -1.

I understand the -1 you’ve given me, while I won’t try to change your mind I’ll just look at certain points you made.

The temp ban was reversed, I was unbanned shortly after.

Using the term “unusual amount of clips” is just an exaggeration, there are currently 3 videos of my supposed cheating out right. 2 of them have been debunked, because they were captured during my live-streams, and the one on this thread doesn’t really show anything questionable. Spectating someone else like minime, fozzy, aeth0r hell, even jimbo would give you the same footage. It’s just an above average player playing the game normally.

Which brings me into my next point, I have a small amount of play time on this account, because I’m an alt account. Like Hani said previously in this thread, it was obvious I was an alt because I was referencing staff members and events that I would have never heard of otherwise. I would say my main account but not nownow definitely since I’ll be associated with this fiasco, but I’ve been playing on and off on dinkleberg since late 2016.

I’d expect this from most gmod players describe how aimbot be “undetectable” by adding “smoothness” so they don’t flick, but your description is inconsistent with the way gmod works. If any of that was happen with me, their would be these things called “artifacts.” when you modify the games code, especially gmod because of how poorly coded it is, you are going to get “artifacts” that show the game isn’t working properly. Now, I won’t tell you which artifacts that are popular in gmod, you can figure that out yourself. But take a look at my gameplay and you’ll see that nothing jumps out at you other then the “absurd” amount of headshots.

Also, I said my program was “cheat engine” like, a memory modifying program (which you can’t really make an aimbot on because you aren’t given access to that type of code via cheat engine) not “cheat like”. Quote me correctly please.

(08-03-2019, 08:29 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 09:26 PM)NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 08:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Just a reminder that this guy streamed himself playing like the first night he was on

Also remember that rue/quiet also recorded himself playing and we unbanned him. tbh I thought this was his alt but it's not, lol.

ok last comment here probs

Why do you have a ban from CAC on another server for aimbot?

using a program "similar" to cheat engine to do some things i'd rather not get into (not a cheat), it goes under 6 code (cake's code for aimbot) because thats the closest thing it goes under, because there was viewangle manipulation, think FOV changing but somewhat advanced
the GFL clan was a false ban, i didnt stream that day but you'll get banned if you dont play like you have a flesh eating disease rotting your skull, everyone on that server is very awful at the game and its inhabited by shotgun users

while the CAC ban on syn is alarming, im gonna need someone to explain what other proof there is of me aimbotting rather than 1 traitor round clip on people walking in straight lines & standing still

if the lack of sufficient evidence and the singular cac ban i have is going to get me banned from the server, so be it.
No you dont aimbot, but you're gonna explain with this cheat engine esque  program does exactly, if you want to be unbanned. Any kind of game manipulation not available to other players is still cheating, so I'd appreciate it if you told the whole class what that does before continuing this appeal. Otherwise unban him for a false ban.

I would love to explain what the program does and why i was banned for using it, but it’s common for programmers to create programs, share them within their circles, and keep them there. I can’t explain what the program does, what it’s named, or any other details because it’s a risk to the circle of people who have it. If I did that, someone could easily find out what it does by looking at this thread, put it in their gmod cheat (because while somewhat “revolutionary” these features are very easy to code), and give the features (which are majority are qualify of life) association with cheating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request - by NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED - 08-05-2019, 03:08 PM