Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.65 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
WILD: So, I am fine with this decision a little. Remember the drama between rits and proper? The drama between dong , rits, and link? Where STAFF members came and spoke to them individually to come to a civil understanding. I would've taken a demotion or long ban, I do not mind nor care. But the fact that some of these people who were banned that WERE NOT spoken to (including me) seems unjustified and wrong. I was told to talk to each person to try and defuse the situations. If communicating with people who I care about hinders staffing or helping this community, then you guys are doing something wrong.

[Also something to note: I plan to keep tabs on admins activity once again. For those admins who do not maintain 10 hours per 2 weeks on the server, they will be moved to the "inactive admin" rank and will not be allowed to cast votes on apps, unban requests, etc. This is because these opinions of players should be formed by their activity on the server primarily.]. You know who you are. Maybe actually have great friendships and relations with your members of the server, and you won't have issues. Managers are suppose to help check up and assist their employees, isn't that was Admins - Owners suppose to do?

Now, for people who I care about on the server who are banned and not. Do NOT follow us but take this as a lesson to all. Keep tabs on who you can trust. There are Traitors amongst us.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by WILD - 08-25-2019, 01:43 AM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 08-25-2019, 03:08 PM