Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later)
Steam Name: MinuteMonarch
Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:94105338

Who banned you: Traitor

Reason for ban: fighting with other staff (I told traitor and Halfdemonlink to fuck off after they constantly harrased me and started chants for me to be banned everyday in the public discord.)

Reason for Admins to unban you: I'm a good guy, I waited a year to make sure that people knew that I was serious and that I actually was punished for what happened.

(Optional) Extra details/information: I was being constantly harrassed and pushed to the brink of snapping every day with the admin starting chants for me to be demoted, for me to be banned, etc it the public discord. When I did finally snap he banned me and when I owned up to my mistake, apologized, and asked for an apology for how he treated me I got blocked. I do not expect my staff role back or anything like that, I just want to play games with my friends again that I miss. (Nuru, Fish, Voss, Kuono, Dakota I miss you guys <3). I was an exceptional staff member and community member when i was here and was always the one that would get on to handle situations when noone was able to get on or nobody wanted to get on (I even left mid csgo matches because no staff were on). So I am jokingly asking for a second chance at my old staff position if possible <3.

Messages In This Thread
Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - by MinuteMonarch cs.money - 09-01-2019, 08:40 PM