Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegetable for trusted
Ingame Name: Lykeme94/KaleSalad94/KaleKills/GoldenShovel/Kale/Totsuka Saika/Saika-Chan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449563067

Time Played: 274h

When First Joined: mid April, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): With school, if I get my homework done,5pm-9pm EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Keep the trolls in control with a level head, keep an eye out for anyone who RDMs, masses, or hacks, and I know the rules pretty well

Why you want to help the community: To make the server and community a better, plus I need to find something else better to do with my life, and this I already spend way too much time on this server so why not help out with it?

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): check signature

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): nope

How did you find us?: forced to get gmod by friends, sent me to the server, and now I have way more play time than either of them

Other: Its hard to get so many ban requests when whenever I get on, the server is either calm, or there are mods on.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver

Messages In This Thread
Vegetable for trusted - by Kale - 09-08-2019, 11:43 PM
RE: Vegetable for trusted - by Mr.Potato - 09-09-2019, 09:47 AM
RE: Vegetable for trusted - by reed1103 - 09-09-2019, 10:11 AM
RE: Vegetable for trusted - by killerZoreo - 09-09-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Vegetable for trusted - by Ckg - 09-09-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: Vegetable for trusted - by Stiffler's Mom - 09-10-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: Vegetable for trusted - by daeganislegit - 09-10-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Vegetable for trusted - by Gabe - 09-10-2019, 06:17 PM