Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh dang i put it in the wrong section my B
Ingame Name: MilkManFromMars

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72125948

Time Played: ~475 hours (MilkManFromMars and IceWallowCome)

When First Joined: July 29, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Available all afternoon, late in the evening, and all weekend every other weekend

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Well I have a giant red target on my back for trolls so I'm good at weeding them out at least. I do find myself on when no staff are more than you'd probably expect, and would like to help fill those gaps when I play. I do have a rowdier playstyle (not that i need to say that) but staffing isn't playing, and I'm just looking to help when no one else is able to.

Why you want to help the community: I honestly love Dink's ttt. The server is fun for a lot of reasons. I enjoy being on and meeting the friendly people the community has to offer, from the staff who are fun to mess with like Raider, to the people who mingle and mess around like Semenbeard. I consider them all my friends. It's nothing more than just trying to make the place better for those people in it because they're people who I've come to genuinely care about.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, not seriously

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No, no serious applications.

How did you find us?: In the server browser. My previous main was minecraft b5 24/7 which lowered my standards so much i ended up staying for the crummycrade and island's

(just an other, I'm gonna avoid reading the replies to this for about 24 hours, so hopefully i wont know what anyone's said until the verdict has been voted on)
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
Oh dang i put it in the wrong section my B - by MilkManFromMars - 10-02-2019, 05:59 PM