Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cya later fam
Wishing you the best, Mini. Take all the time you need
Stay safe ILY Mini
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Quick life update, I’ve moved 1300+ miles from home with my best friend. I did the drive in two days in my minivan packed with stuff and slept in the front seat on the drive up. When we got there the person we were going to try to rent an apartment from wouldn’t answer any of our messages or anything so we resigned ourself to sleeping in our van until we could get a better place to stay. In that time I met some of the friends who were here waiting for us since we drove through a month ish before and my friend came back to visit for a while and came back to Ga to get me. We eventually became really great friends and moved in with one of them, were now staying with them and their family in their apartment while they help us get on our feet and get jobs secured and everything. Life’s crazy and taking turns I never thought would happen or would only happen in movies or stories. Everything is going great so far though. I’m doing good. I miss all of you and would love to play games again at some point but for now that’s not available. I’ll give another update whenever something new or big happens, until next time, take care of yourself and know people out there care for you. Be nice and helpful to everyone. With love <3
I hope to see that mug in the discord, good luck with everything!
Go away
Another small update. Life’s still going okay, I got a job and I’m expecting my first paycheck this Thursday. I moved into a trailer that was set up for us from the person we were staying with. It was sketchy and the people are sketchy so we’re trying to move out by the end of this month. I don’t have data or WiFi right now so I haven’t been able to contact anyone but I’ll get that sorted out eventually. I miss everyone and I wish to play again soon since I plan on staying here instead of moving to California to stay in our van like we planned. So hopefully all this gets sorted soon. Take care everyone and stay safe <3!
I love you minime, you got this dawg
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
i miss u cute boy
(11-10-2020, 09:59 PM)Jhindiana Jones Wrote: i miss u cute boy

I miss you too, <3

(11-10-2020, 09:38 PM)Paimon Wrote: I love you minime, you got this dawg

I love you too, been too long
I honestly can’t wait for you to play on the server again. I miss the way you play and the way you helped us. Miss ya Mini. I’m sure everyone else agrees. Good luck again with your life at the moment.
(11-10-2020, 10:08 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I honestly can’t wait for you to play on the server again. I miss the way you play and the way you helped us. Miss ya Mini. I’m sure everyone else agrees. Good luck again with your life at the moment.

Thank you so much. I hope everything is going good with you. I hope to be back soon