Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cya later fam
Hey guys, I know I made a post like this a little while ago but I am moving tomorrow, I wont be on for a long while, at least probably 10 months unless I get a laptop sometime after I move to hop back on, it was a lot of fun playing with y'all. Each of you have a special place in my heart and it was a lot of fun playing with y'all. I'll try to stay active on discord but I can't make any promises right now, but for now this is goodbye. Take care everyone, stay safe, don't cause too much drama. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10385

If your name is not on here that doesn't mean i've forgotten about you, just that I haven't gotten to you yet. <3
aight well cant wait to see you again mini, make sure to kick scott for me
[Image: dVe5C4F.gif]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean 
Drama here? Nah.... No but for real it’s been fun playing with you too Mini. Hopefully you will be able to play before 10 months if not then that’s fine. I’m sure the server will still be here probably. You most likely still have mod too since you aren’t the only staff who goes inactive no offense to anyone.
damn didnt make the list yet ;) we will cya later gamer stay safe by the time you get back I am gonna pass you on game tracker :D
(08-27-2020, 03:51 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: damn didnt make the list yet ;) we will cya later gamer stay safe by the time you get back I am gonna pass you on game tracker :D
Actually I think I may pass him in the next couple of weeks or a month maybe lol.
Hey Mini! It’s really sad to see you temporarily go but I’m sure I’ll meet you in the near future for sure!
love you bro, talk to me on snap sometime <3
Be safe minibro, let us know how you're doing every once in a while!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Hope we meet again sometime bud.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
Be safe Mini!