Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye, I am finally done with staffing here.
this man could argue with a brick wall
(04-29-2024, 08:56 PM)proper Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 08:55 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: Don't need advice so thanks. I am doing fine in the real world. Come on games to chill and hang out.

and talk about sucking ur own dick

You still mad about dick jokes?
besides any dick jokes the first game night i was part of we played jackbox and all of ur jokes were about burning jews...
I feel like you're just proving the people's points but I mean, it is what it is. Peace out
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(04-29-2024, 08:58 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: besides any dick jokes the first game night i was part of we played jackbox and all of ur jokes were about burning jews...

There were many people at that game night and I am positive that was not me. I made some jokes but pretty sure none were about burning Jews. Your really mad about a Jackbox game though?
(04-29-2024, 08:58 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: besides any dick jokes the first game night i was part of we played jackbox and all of ur jokes were about burning jews...
imagine calling hong a racist repeatedly while making antisemitic jokes... today can't be real
[Image: J6yUs0g]
[Image: 8ogzfj.jpg]
(04-29-2024, 08:51 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 08:38 PM)HONG Wrote: I wasn't mentioned? Yeah that right there just pissed me off

Out of all people your commenting like I was so bad when your a legit racist?

id rather make edgy jokes in poor taste than be an actual mysogynist slob

(04-29-2024, 08:56 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: this man could argue with a brick wall
(AND LOSE)
Bro’s well beyond his own grave and digging a hole to China with these responses
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
clicking refresh on this thread is a literal dopamine button