Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye, I am finally done with staffing here.
I made some good friends here, but ultimately I am done. Tired of always being the one who gets bashed for no reason. Tired of the double standards. Tired of the cliques controlling every move on the server. I am just ultimately done. At the end of the day this is a video game and not worth the time to deal with half the shit I gotta deal with. To the people that made my time enjoyable, thank you. I will list a few friends below!

@Foxka Thx for being a chill friend and letting me vent.

@Cimag Your the homie bro <3

@RyanHighman Always had good times with you my friend <3

@BIIG_SAD I am glad that even though we had a shitty past we became somewhat of friends. Was always nice chatting with you!

@hoy89 Always the chillest person on the server!

@bryanbrr I was mad sad when you stepped down but thx for always being a friend <3

I may have missed some people as I am typing this out quickly to get it over with. Anyone who made my time enjoyable thank you again! Please remove my staff so I can catch a breath from this place.
bye bye
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
[Image: handsome-young-mixed-race-man-shrugging-...8KFg5scEQ=]
for no reason
o7
Womp womp
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Misstie you commented on this twice…
I wasn't mentioned? Yeah that right there just pissed me off
a demon skullfire dipped in some mama liz's reaper oil

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
[Image: a56.gif]