Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Dance: Series Finale
well shit i didn't plan on crying tonight, you were by far the best admin and staff ive ever seen. thank you for all you did im gonna fuckin miss you.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover!
Sad to see you go buddy but as we always say, life comes first! You've always tried your best for the community and even managed to make a bridge between TTT and PH which is not an easy thing to do. 

You'll be missed, but I hope it's not goodbye, just see you soon.

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I take a break for finals for a few days and come back to see all these resignations!  :@  You were supposed to stay until May!  :(

Dong, in the list of admins that I have seen on this server over the years, you definitely have earned your place in the good bunch. As with all staff members, I think we all took you for granted, myself included. But as an admin especially, this is so much more true. The time you have to dedicate, the strength you have to show, and the duty to make tough decisions. 

(12-07-2020, 09:45 PM)dong Wrote: Here's server side, oh boy this will be fun. I tried my best to be a great admin, and in truth I don't know if I was, but I gave the position and this community every ounce of love and mental fortitude that I had to offer. I tried to use my previous experience to benefit this new staff team, but a good bit of them didn't take me seriously. As Admin every problem is brought back to you and you're automatically the one at fault and it fucking sucks. I would go to bed having mental breakdowns over bullshit that I tried to fix. 

People joke about oh promote me to admin I will fix things blah blah blah, but it is one of the most taxing things I have ever done. I have a deep love for this place and I couldn't push myself to keep this role any longer, so just remember that. I'm sorry you all, but I just can't do it anymore.

With that, I will hopefully be leaving behind a memorable legacy as I tried my best for this place.

As you said, the effort you put into your staff position wore you down. This fact alone is indicative of your care for this community. Putting the needs of the community before your own even once is impressive and something some staff are unwilling to do. But you did it time and time again. Thank you for that. 

[Image: dong.png]

Dong, I love you for who you are. Best wishes my friend.
I have logged in just for you my son.

You were my first baby here in Dinks, and have always been one of my favorite people. From the day I met you, and you shit talked me, we have had an inseparable bond. I have loved watching you grow from a quieter shitposter to being who you are today. A resilient, proud, and amazing leader. You ARE among the best of admins that have graced these servers. I put you right up there with Matt, Avi, and others. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. When I heard you resigned my heart broke because I have been in the seat you're in now. I won't say much on the topic other than, I understand fully.

Dong, I am so so SO beyond proud to call you my first son, let alone just son here. You have done an amazing job. You have helped so many people not only server side, but as a friend during your time here at dinks. Many times when I myself was in a dark dark spot, you went out of your way with laced to make sure I was safe and sound. I'll never forget that. I pray that whatever paths you take in life give you the utmost joy and fulfillment because you deserve nothing less. If you ever need ANYTHING in life, you just tell me, and I'll do whatever I can to make it happen or help. You deserve the entire world :')

Us WV fuckers gotta stick together right?
I love you, and I am beyond immensely proud of you kiddo. ♥ You done made preggo cry LMAO fk u

Also side note with this fuck @matt_st3 (Strongrule) UR THE WORST MATT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
don't be a stranger to the apes! you were a helluva good staff member and deserve nothing but the best in all that you do.

<3
[Image: b_560x95.png]
:(
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
I know this is a stupid bump.

But I can't believe how emotional this got me.

Two years ago I met dong, on my way back into the server after a long hiatus due to drugs and alcoholism. I had just started going through a lot of changes. Many I shared with him with the way I was thinking. I won't get too deep into it but I really cared.
I was working on building back a better life for myself at the time after recently kicking heroin, and when he got back in 2019 he dm'd me and I was so busy. I don't know how else to express these feelings but it just makes me sad and I feel better letting it go than keeping it in.

It is unbelievable to me that dong went from the trusted member I knew to admin-ship. A kid to a man it seems like it too. Glad to see he truly cared about this and put in more time than I could have.

This was one of the last songs I sent to him in a DM, I don't know what it was all about but it meant something at the time to me.

Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
I forgot whether or not I replied to this when it came out, but me wanting to be a necroing lil shit since it got bumped:

Cringe
Haha rawr xd yeet
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(02-05-2021, 03:22 PM)Mana Wrote: I forgot whether or not I replied to this when it came out, but me wanting to be a necroing lil shit since it got bumped:

Cringe
Haha rawr xd yeet
that was cringe, go back to being useful in WoW Mana
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]