woag
Prefacing this by saying I don't have a problem with you, but I'm kind of confused.

You constantly say that you hate this place and either leave or get banned and continue to come back. It would be so much easier if you just up and left and didn't do some stupid stuff to be banned. And yes, I do agree that they've been unbanning worse lol.

As for this appeal: you can attempt to right a wrong, but the fact of the matter is that it still happened. You massed like 7-9 people because you simply felt like it. Imo, just reduce this to a few month ban or until the summer, but don't leave permanent. I don't have any relevance here anymore, so what they do with this doesn't really matter to me. You also probably should've put more effort in (not 15 page essay), but not trolly either.
I'm not usually the guy who plays TTT, as I'm more of a Deathrun player (Because the only game mode I play is Deathrun), but I feel like after reviewing whatever...this is, I don't think he should be given a second chance.

He didn't apologize. He didn't give any acceptable or good reason on why he should be unbanned, and this doesn't even look serious at all, it's either a joke or...not the best of appeals.

Edit: Also, if you're just going through a cycle of: "I hate this server fuck you all" and then coming back with your tails between your legs, you shouldn't be given another chance. It's either play on TTT or leave, and you lost your privilege to play TTT after what you did.
(01-28-2021, 09:16 PM)derp sucks Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 09:07 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Being bored isn't really a reason to unban you. You could have thought about that happening before you massed.

Yeah, I could've. But I didn't. These things happen. 

Provided this unban request is accepted, should I ever have the urge to leave for the 800th time, I would simply leave, and not Mass RDM. I've learned my lesson in that department.
why didn't you start your unban req with this....-1 for now try better next time at least make some of the appeal serious. We currently dont do handouts that im aware of...even if it's relatively easy to appeal.
So you are not sorry and you want to play because you are bored. -1
Stay Banned Laced and you should know my reasoning. dong explained it well and you honestly dont show signs of change and as a personal, if you want to take it seriously dont post the lyrics im not going to put into google translate
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(01-28-2021, 09:23 PM)dong Wrote: Prefacing this by saying I don't have a problem with you, but I'm kind of confused.

You constantly say that you hate this place and either leave or get banned and continue to come back. It would be so much easier if you just up and left and didn't do some stupid stuff to be banned. And yes, I do agree that they've been unbanning worse lol.

As for this appeal: you can attempt to right a wrong, but the fact of the matter is that it still happened. You massed like 7-9 people because you simply felt like it. Imo, just reduce this to a few month ban or until the summer, but don't leave permanent. I don't have any relevance here anymore, so what they do with this doesn't really matter to me. You also probably should've put more effort in (not 15 page essay), but not trolly either.
Valid points.

This is the first time I've purposely had myself banned because I didn't want to be here anymore. As for saying I hate this place, I don't hate it. That's more of me expressing my frustrations with the many things wrong with not only the server but the community as a whole in the wrong way. I recognize I go about things wrong a lot of the time, and I've done my best in the past month or so to work on that and work on myself as a person so that something like this doesn't happen again.

I don't see the point in reducing a Mass RDM ban to a few months considering I was community banned and unbanned in less time. Even Lily was [supposed to be] unbanned in less time.

Again, I know it's a little too late to realize this, but I recognize RDMing 11 people is not the way to go about leaving. In no way, shape, or form do I think what I did was right. I'm attempting to somewhat rectify what I did, it's up to the unban committee (if they still exist idk) and Nicol what to do.
By this post, -1 for me. A community ban.
(01-28-2021, 09:50 PM)happy knee Wrote: By this post, -1 for me. A community ban.

What?

I'm not appealing the community ban I received over a year ago and was already unbanned for. I don't know what exactly your comment is supposed to mean.
(01-28-2021, 09:53 PM)derp sucks Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 09:50 PM)happy knee Wrote: By this post, -1 for me. A community ban.

What?

I'm not appealing the community ban I received over a year ago and was already unbanned for. I don't know what exactly your comment is supposed to mean.
Just to clarify, the community ban was something that was resolved a long time ago. I wouldn't be concerned about that too heavily
Outside of that situation, which was more or less of a mass-banning that I don't know much about, he only has a few RDM/leaves and a teaming ban, which may have been appealed?
Outside of the old community ban, this is his second time being perma banned, first time was a meme ban that he did on himself.
Bear in mind, one of the persons community banned is now a mod for TTT as well. The link to that mess, should you want it, is here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8948
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-28-2021, 11:09 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 09:53 PM)derp sucks Wrote:

What?

Just to clarify, the community ban was something that was resolved a long time ago. I wouldn't be concerned about that too heavily
Outside of that situation, which was more or less of a mass-banning that I don't know much about, he only has a few RDM/leaves and a teaming ban, which may have been appealed?
Outside of the old community ban, this is his second time being perma banned, first time was a meme ban that he did on himself.
Bear in mind, one of the persons community banned is now a mod for TTT as well. The link to that mess, should you want it, is here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8948
The RDM and Leave bans were from me not realizing I'd RDMed someone and leaving before they reported me. I had either not felt like getting back on to serve one slay or I physically couldn't get back on.

Teaming ban was stupid but warranted. I don't recall seriously appealing any of these.