White Owl Unban request
he's always been polite when he has been on the server, and he has played a lot of hours. dont think he randomly just decided to say f it. unban.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1 unban white owl so we can play together already he's no mass rdmer it was a simple mistake. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not for an unban, as mass is mass. And this was not a 3-4 kill mas done in the first 30 or so seconds, this is a 7 kill Mass starting at the 1 Minute mark, any traitor in their right mind would have opened the buy menu by then, and if you did upon the buy menu you would have noticed it was the detective one, you even killed a traitor so it would have popped up in a blue bubble that you got credit for killing a traitor as a detective. But you kept on killing. 

You Stated in one of your replies "If that is the case it is most likely because I was going through different situations in my mind in which what I could do as a T this round, how I can hide the bodies when I should use my Cloaker". This states that you should have opened your buy menu. 

Going through your recent rounds of traitor there is a pattern of you Using your credits straight away (Within the first minute). If you had genuinely thought you were traitor. You would have tried to spend a credit and realised you were a detective. If you would like more evidence I am happy to go back further to confirm the pattern of your gameplay.
[Image: kaoejOL.jpg][Image: OCrAFlp.jpg][Image: dKMFqnP.jpg][Image: YnOjd7b.jpg]
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(01-29-2021, 06:29 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: I'm not for an unban, as mass is mass. And this was not a 3-4 kill mas done in the first 30 or so seconds, this is a 7 kill Mass starting at the 1 Minute mark, any traitor in their right mind would have opened the buy menu by then, and if you did upon the buy menu you would have noticed it was the detective one, you even killed a traitor so it would have popped up in a blue bubble that you got credit for killing a traitor as a detective. But you kept on killing. 

You Stated in one of your replies "If that is the case it is most likely because I was going through different situations in my mind in which what I could do as a T this round, how I can hide the bodies when I should use my Cloaker". This states that you should have opened your buy menu. 

Going through your recent rounds of traitor there is a pattern of you Using your credits straight away (Within the first minute). If you had genuinely thought you were traitor. You would have tried to spend a credit and realised you were a detective. If you would like more evidence I am happy to go back further to confirm the pattern of your gameplay.
[Image: kaoejOL.jpg][Image: OCrAFlp.jpg][Image: dKMFqnP.jpg][Image: YnOjd7b.jpg]

I love your philosophical thinking regarding this but that simply is not true. One of the first things I think about when I spawn is a multitude of things in a list, regardless of what my "role" that round is. For example I am thinking about the best place for a detective to set up even when I'm innocent, I'll think about where I believe a traitor will strike first, who will try to prop kill, etc. I don't always buy things right as the round starts off, especially if I am doing something in real life. I don't know exactly what I was doing other than playing at that exact given time, but there has been plenty of times recently where I am writing part of a paper and playing at the same time. That same night I was writing an essay while answering test questions and playing. There are plenty of times that game where I stopped mid game just to finish a paragraph and continue playing. Some of the times I did this I even got myself killed, such as falling in lava or accidentally blowing myself up. You also say "If you had genuinely thought you were traitor. You would have tried to spend a credit and realized you were a detective", which is simply not correct. Everyone's play style differs literally by the second in TTT, one second you can be aggressive the next second you could act like your AFK. Also according to your own logic that would mean that I purposely mass RDM'd. You also said that it did not happen in the first few seconds of the round, but a minute in. If I did this on purpose, why would I wait a minute to do it? Wouldn't I do it at spawn off the bat to cause as much damage as possible? So let me ask you this, if I truly did RDM on purpose, what was the point? Why would I spend so much time on the server, discord, and forums every single day just to mass RDM one time and get banned? If this was the case, why did I not do this before? Especially because of the fact that there has been times where I played with over 20 people and no admins were on and I did not mass RDM. There has been cases where there were only 5 people on who were guests and I did not mass RDM. Generally I do purchase T items straight away IF I'm actually fully attentive to the PC and not anything else. I do not purchase T items EVERY single time I'm a T right off the bat. Some times I will be playing and see that I'm a traitor but then I have to go watch my little brother, or feed the dog, etc. There are even times where I am holding the W key just to avoid being killed while appearing AFK, so people truly don't know why you are doing what you are doing for whatever reason. Yeah I'm sure there is a pattern of me buying T items and then that pattern randomly breaking, but your gameplay is YOUR gameplay. It is not anyone else's, you choose what you do at that exact given time. Lastly, why would I have played for so long, created a TTT staff app, made friends with everyone, got used to everyone, and then mass RDM'd on purpose? Again that makes no sense. Also according to your logic since you know my playstyle so well, you will also notice that when I'm a traitor 1-2 minutes in is usually when I first start to kill people unless I just go off on a wim without a plan. You are trying to hold on to a string of evidence for nothing, you then attempt to use MY gameplay settings and style to justify your false claim that I did it on purpose. If I did it on purpose why would I be trying to hold on so hard to get un-banned? That makes no sense, no one is going to put that much time and effort into something especially not virtually. If I mass RDM'd I would be on another server rdming right now, not updating my un-ban request. Please actually use some logic, because as of right now you are really just using nothing against nothing to create something. I understand your point, but it's not correct. People come to bad conclusions because they don't know the true story first, just like the people who claim other people are alts but then pull back their statement after they investigate it themselves.
I'd like to give owl the benefit of the doubt on this one personally. Not that long ago aethor made a similar mistake and if it happened once I'd be inclined to believe it could happen again. I am ok with owl returning as long as he serves 1 slay per person killed. which would equate to about 7 slays total.
+1 for an unban considering its his first ban.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Hi. I may not have a heavy say on this, but White Owl has been friendly, a really good player, and hasn´t (to my knowledge while playing with him) commited any other bad thing. I was there when he commited the act and could very well recognize how confused he sounded while explaining at the time. I can see that he really cares and that he would be more carefull after this bad-luck stroke. 
This would be my first post in the forum. and only am a Regular, but I hope I can say my mind and be heard. Thanks for your time.

Jugo Phantomhive   :3
Is a regular, not a troublemaker, first ban, made a mistake. No good reason as to why you shouldn't be unbanned.

People mistaking themselves as T is not really uncommon so these mental gymnastics trying to say he did it on purpose is extremely cringe !!!! He was clearly remorseful after the fact !! Why would someone with no previous offenses randomly get themselves perma'd for no reason !!!!!!!!!
white owl good man, i never had problem.
he generally likes the community, i first met him when first joined the server since then he has been more community active, etc.

dis should be an dink dong bong, slap shlome slays, and hit the unban
+1 on the unban and slays, guy made a mistake