Unban request VI
This is a interesting one. While norm says you played fine on murder and you have seem to be more mellow I guess it couldn’t hurt to give you one more chance. Be warned though in ttt it’s probably easy to fall back into old habits. 1+, hopefully I don’t regret this.
Bumping for additional feedback.
If anyone has feedback from Mr. Shitter's time playing on other servers that would also be welcome :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Mad,

You have an interesting case. You've been banned for a while now and you got more and more serious with each attempt. I hear you are active among our other servers and personally, I would like to hear what other server staff would have to say about your behavior on their server. If things have been positive, you have my full support to be unbanned. 

Best of luck.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I've supported your unban since you made your first request in October and I still support it now.

(10-25-2020, 02:35 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: The mad shitter does troll and, for some reason, feels the need to incessantly use slurs. That being said, he's also a fun and entertaining player. He often adds to the fun, whether that be through amping people up to !rtv off of horrible maps or just making jokes. I play with him often and he hasn't been known for constant RDMing or anything like that. It really just seems to boil down to the use of slurs in the chat. Averaging out the toxic with the fun, I think the mad shitter still comes out as a net positive. 

Let's get you back on the server so we can get some more map changes going.
+1, I think this man should be unbanned since he's served his time
Its been months just unban him he's served his time +1
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Your appeal has been accepted and you will be unbanned.

However you will be placed on a "probationary" period if you'd call it that. Essentially if it's clear unbanning you was a mistake and you continue to cause consistent issues you will be rebanned as it would be clear you did not change.
[Image: b_560x95.png]