Unban request VI
name:the mad shitter

identity: STEAM_0:1:43140995

who banned you :RenzoLeBenzo

term: Indefinite

reason to unban: Before, I made some missteps in offering my apologies; now I hope to make it all right. I am sorry to all the people left annoyed in the wake of my rampage of harassment. I am sorry for my use of slurs, and for my repeated harassment of staff officers. At this point I have undergone two months of contemplative isolation, and believe I have come out the other end a more palatable and agreeable man. I have gone sixty days without speaking a slur, racial or otherwise, and I intend to keep it that way; I no longer take such joy in conflict as I used to. I hope that we can all come together and put our differences aside, and that I can rejoin the community in which I put so many hours. To all of my friends, thank you for staying by my side in this tough time. To all of my former adversaries, I no longer choose mayhem, and I am sorry. I just want to play TTT with my friends.

Warmest regards, the mad shitter.

former record: no relevant threads

other: good luck in all of your endeavors
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Go back to the mlp pfp -1

nah but for real just stop being a mean duckie i want you to come back and i dont want to be prop-killed man
so take my +1 on a reduction and not a full unban because <3
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(01-27-2021, 02:17 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: Go back to the mlp pfp -1

nah but for real just stop being a mean duckie i want you to come back and i dont want to be prop-killed man
so take my +1 on a reduction and not a full unban because <3
I do not know why it reverted in the first place; regardless, your words are a comfort my friend.
Hi mad shitter, thanks for appealing your ban, this time in a serious manner. Serious requests will receive serious consideration.

These are the conditions I suggested be implemented last ban request. I feel these are still adequate to be in place, should mad shitter be unbanned:
-Mad shitter is not to say any slurs, period. 1 slur == permaban, and I will not support any subsequent appeal.
-Mad shitter will not engage in toxic behavior, and will not be racist in general - even if they are jokes and even if they don't have slurs in them. Comply with staff requests regarding this.
-Mad shitter will not micspam, and will comply with staff requests regarding this.
-Mad shitter will not harass/flame staff or any player. One instance of this == permaban
-Mad shitter will not encourage others to harass/flame staff or any player. One instance of this == permaban

Are these agreeable to you, should you be allowed to return?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
he's played on other servers and has managed to go without causing trouble or getting banned
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I'm gonna +1 for unban because this seems like the most serious of the past five[?] ban requests by mad shitter. I think we can give him a pretty simple leash of rules with a simple "three strikes you're out" policy. If he gets three warns (slurs, micspam, trolling, arguing with staff) (also a reminder that warns can be administered for number of instances, these can add up quickly)  then give him a perma and ban him from appealing. Simple as that. I believe in second chances for pretty much anyone especially if they show a decent bit of persistence. I feel like assuming this is some elaborate plan to get back on Dinkleberg's and ruin the community just seems kind of naive to me. He's spent enough time in the slammer regardless, to fit the crime. I dont think he did anything particularly heinous like harass women or send threats to people. (to my knowledge) those would be the only type of crimes that I think would be suitable of such a ban period. If he's unbanned it will be quickly found out if he has or hasn't changed. (also someone help this man set up his microphone gain correctly). Goodluck dude.
-1. The 'second chance' was given already. 30 warnings should never be ignored and the terrible game of using tarot cards or whatever the symbol of surrender is called. No: you decided to play right after someone suggested to prevent you from making more unban requests and 6 unban requests are too much. The opportunities should have stopped after the second or third unban request.
+1000000 (because we all know +1s are to give chumps like me the illusion of community participation),

just unban the guy you simps
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(01-27-2021, 07:34 AM)Jammin Wrote: Hi mad shitter, thanks for appealing your ban, this time in a serious manner. Serious requests will receive serious consideration.

These are the conditions I suggested be implemented last ban request. I feel these are still adequate to be in place, should mad shitter be unbanned:
-Mad shitter is not to say any slurs, period. 1 slur == permaban, and I will not support any subsequent appeal.
-Mad shitter will not engage in toxic behavior, and will not be racist in general - even if they are jokes and even if they don't have slurs in them. Comply with staff requests regarding this.
-Mad shitter will not micspam, and will comply with staff requests regarding this.
-Mad shitter will not harass/flame staff or any player. One instance of this == permaban
-Mad shitter will not encourage others to harass/flame staff or any player. One instance of this == permaban

Are these agreeable to you, should you be allowed to return?

(01-27-2021, 04:03 PM)two rats kissing Wrote: I'm gonna +1 for unban because this seems like the most serious of the past five[?] ban requests by mad shitter. I think we can give him a pretty simple leash of rules with a simple "three strikes you're out" policy. If he gets three warns (slurs, micspam, trolling, arguing with staff) (also a reminder that warns can be administered for number of instances, these can add up quickly)  then give him a perma and ban him from appealing. Simple as that. I believe in second chances for pretty much anyone especially if they show a decent bit of persistence. I feel like assuming this is some elaborate plan to get back on Dinkleberg's and ruin the community just seems kind of naive to me. He's spent enough time in the slammer regardless, to fit the crime. I dont think he did anything particularly heinous like harass women or send threats to people. (to my knowledge) those would be the only type of crimes that I think would be suitable of such a ban period. If he's unbanned it will be quickly found out if he has or hasn't changed. (also someone help this man set up his microphone gain correctly). Goodluck dude.

If these are the stipulations of parole insisted upon by the courts, then I find them palatable and will happily oblige. Thank you for your time.

(01-27-2021, 06:28 PM)Synthray Wrote: -1. The 'second chance' was given already. 30 warnings should never be ignored and the terrible game of using tarot cards or whatever the symbol of surrender is called. No: you decided to play right after someone suggested to prevent you from making more unban requests and 6 unban requests are too much. The opportunities should have stopped after the second or third unban request.

I have tried to be more active on the forums in order to incur more positive interactions with the community; I am sorry if you find it objectionable, and will render cessations to such activities forthwith. I would also suggest, if you are interested in occultic symbolism, to PM me for some literary recommendations, so you might better understand their meanings. That is, of course, only if you are interested.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
I don't think so im gonna vote this unban .I've read all your unban requests, and this seems to be the most serious .Today we played 2 hours murder .You had no problem with(just ignore 1 micspam its not a problem ) .We had so much fun even in the server. You tried to make a positive impact in the community and on the server. If you ask me ,just unban, and if he repeats micspam, disrespect ,slurs , ban him perma .And ban him from appealing. Good luck !