Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community
This is serious business.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
I purpose anarchy as the only and final solution to world hung- I mean dinks ttt
(03-10-2021, 02:48 AM)Battons Wrote: I purpose anarchy as the only and final solution to world hung- I mean dinks ttt
dinks ttt needs more than whatever happend here, sumbody better get some flex seal
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(03-10-2021, 02:48 AM)Battons Wrote: I purpose anarchy as the only and final solution to world hung- I mean dinks ttt
unequivocally based
I don't know about you guys but I am just here to play some TTT.

some of you guys need to take a step back and remember this is a game we aren't trying to set up and run a government.
just launch Gmod join what ever server you play on and have a laugh.

This constant need for drama and bickering is tiring and boring.
stop making big deals out of everything and just play the game.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
(03-10-2021, 08:07 AM)Cactus Wrote: I don't know about you guys but I am just here to play some TTT.

some of you guys need to take a step back and remember this is a game we aren't trying to set up and run a government.

You know, I seem to recall a certain individual parroting that exact sentiment before being permanently banned without even committing a violation that session.

Oh, where a normal user is concerned, we have rules, and procedures, and established precedents to consider. But when it is the legitimacy or even the necessity of the very powers and privileges which you yourself enjoy in question, it's all just a game, everyone needs to relax, let's all take a step back and reconsider what we're doing here. BAH!

I remember when I held your naive point of view. I skipped freely and absentmindedly amongst the gamers, frolicking in our excess and delighting in the simple pleasures afforded by our organic interaction and by virtue of circumstance. But know that there is a sickness which stabs at the heart of our way of life. A sickness which only festers and boils, to our peril. To our peril.
At least when Jax posted his thread he offered ideas for solutions to the issues he identified. Thus, he gets a response and at least some amount of action has been taken towards addressing some of the problems he raised.

Threads like these are just pure complaining for the sake of complaining, and I for one don't even see a point to responding.

I think Cactus said it best:
(03-10-2021, 08:07 AM)Cactus Wrote: some of you guys need to take a step back and remember this is a game we aren't trying to set up and run a government.

It's your prerogative to keep making pointless threads like this, but if you are just whining for the sake of whining, don't expect a response from me.
How many posts are gonna be made about Community Issues? I feel like this is becoming a daily thing at this point. Lmao if you want full transparency make the staff discord visible but only staff can reply to it. If y'all want transparency that's about as transparent as you can get. Can't wait to read the next thread about this shit! 

[Image: jackson.jpg]
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
So lemme ask. What exactly does the community want transparency on? And for a second question, why do you think transparency would be overall better for the community?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
If someone could draw the line between productive and nosy that’d be cool.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon