Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
juicylemon22's Trusted Application
piece of advice:

don't get involved with staffing; your good intentions to "help the server" turn you into a target and if you're not careful, you end up hating the very game you enjoy.

However, if you're still inclined to go for it, I'd put some ban requests before trying to apply.

-1 for now.
(03-16-2021, 08:01 PM)David Wrote: piece of advice:

don't get involved with staffing; your good intentions to "help the server" turn you into a target and if you're not careful, you end up hating the very game you enjoy.

However, if you're still inclined to go for it, I'd put some ban requests before trying to apply.

-1 for now.
Cmon man stop trying to discourage people from staffing
I would like to thank you for your interest in joining our staffing team. I think you have a lot of potential, but at this time this application will be DENIED. Please do not let this dishearten you, after watching you on the server for a bit I believe that with making some ban requests you can show us that you are dedicated to your goal. Our guide for making them can be found here -> Link and Link Study these threads and read some old ban requests to become accustomed to what we look for.
Again, thank you for applying, the next time you may apply is 4/18/2021.