Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back
Bet you didn't think I would come back.  As some of you know, I'm Avi, aka former staff on a few of the gmod servers and former discord admin. I won't tell you my life story because I'm sure you can find enough about me here somewhere. 

Where have I been since I resigned? Let's see, new games, new computer, new job promotions, and many new experiences. I've taken on new responsibilities like community manager for a Discord of ~30k people, event management, and some really cool projects. Most importantly, I've found a lot of enjoyment with some new workouts, healthy eating, and other changes.

But yeah, I'm back. Now that I got that out of the way, I have something very serious to ask. Today is my mom's birthday (what a day to be born on) and we're getting Olive Garden; what should I order?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
ALFREDO ANYTHING

Edit; forgot to say don’t forget to stuff ur bag with breadsticks
Lmao, everyone's coming back all of a sudden. Well If you're ordering just get something that's not salty, because the community here's got a lot to give.
(04-01-2021, 03:57 PM)Avi Wrote: Bet you didn't think I would come back.  As some of you know, I'm Avi, aka former staff on a few of the gmod servers and former discord admin. I won't tell you my life story because I'm sure you can find enough about me here somewhere. 

Where have I been since I resigned? Let's see, new games, new computer, new job promotions, and many new experiences. I've taken on new responsibilities like community manager for a Discord of ~30k people, event management, and some really cool projects. Most importantly, I've found a lot of enjoyment with some new workouts, healthy eating, and other changes.

But yeah, I'm back. Now that I got that out of the way, I have something very serious to ask. Today is my mom's birthday (what a day to be born on) and we're getting Olive Garden; what should I order?
Heey welcome back Avi! im glad to hear how much you achieve

ps: you can see i also have achieved greatness lol
[Image: titan.gif]
avi why did you come back, im going to get shot. and i dont like olive garden so what ever nuru said
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(04-01-2021, 03:57 PM)Avi Wrote: Most importantly, I've found a lot of enjoyment with some new workouts, healthy eating, and other changes.

ok...but how much do u deadlift
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I love olive gardens breadsticks tbh.
(04-01-2021, 04:04 PM)(j)ax Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 03:57 PM)Avi Wrote: Most importantly, I've found a lot of enjoyment with some new workouts, healthy eating, and other changes.

ok...but how much do u deadlift
Haven't tried deadlifting yet, taking one step at a time lol
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Greatest april 1st ever nuru and avi back ;-; my heart. Just make sure to get breadsticks :D
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Never been to Olive Garden.