Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Townhall Announcement!
Dinkbergs TTT Townhall has an official first date.
(EDIT) April 21st, 2021 @ 7:00 pm EST

Thank you for being patient while I spent some time getting this all set up but, the introduction of Discord’s Stage Channel’s has simplified the process. For those who do not know how stage channels work it's pretty simple. We will have a panel of speakers and an audience who will be listening in. For audience members to “talk” they will have to be invited to the panel to speak. Staff members will have control of this and if any bickering/arguing begins to happen, we can move you back to the audience. During the town hall we will have time to open the floor for those who would like to ask questions directly to us. This can be done with the "raise hand" function. 

Before the town hall officially begins, however, we would like to take a census of what issues are the most pressing. This will give us the ability to gather as much information as we can on how to properly answer the questions/concerns and have prepared ways to move forward.

The link to the form is attached HERE.

I understand that some of these issues may be from a result of negligence and built of frustration but, for the purpose of the town hall, we ask that we all stay calm and collected to create the best results for the community. The staff team thanks you for being a part of this community and for being one of the reasons that we all come back to play.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
you have angerd many people with this thread, but i approve
I'm a bit disappointed in this form. It only allows for 300 characters per response. For critical thinkers like me with complex questions and suggestions it is not nearly enough characters, so I had to resort to putting a screenshot in as a substitute for the lack of characters. Just a fair warning for anyone who intends on submitting longer answers, so keep it short or use a screenshot to fill in the rest.

For people that do not know: Characters = letters and not words. So, 300 characters = 55 words.

Looking forward to the town hall and all the questions I have prepared!
Based
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(04-05-2021, 10:14 AM)Gabe Wrote: I'm a bit disappointed in this form. It only allows for 300 characters per response. For critical thinkers like me with complex questions and suggestions it is not nearly enough characters, so I had to resort to putting a screenshot in as a substitute for the lack of characters. Just a fair warning for anyone who intends on submitting longer answers, so keep it short or use a screenshot to fill in the rest.

You have to remember that they need to make the questions fit in the time they have. Its not that they are trying to make it harder for people to put questions. Think of it like twitter. If you know how to word things, you can get your questions by with the character limit. The staff might not have enough time to read the longer questions. 

If it requires more than 300 words, it might be worth a thread in my opinion. 

-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
(04-05-2021, 10:26 AM)B0T. ikillyou Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 10:14 AM)Gabe Wrote: I'm a bit disappointed in this form. It only allows for 300 characters per response. For critical thinkers like me with complex questions and suggestions it is not nearly enough characters, so I had to resort to putting a screenshot in as a substitute for the lack of characters. Just a fair warning for anyone who intends on submitting longer answers, so keep it short or use a screenshot to fill in the rest.

You have to remember that they need to make the questions fit in the time they have. Its not that they are trying to make it harder for people to put questions. Think of it like twitter. If you know how to word things, you can get your questions by with the character limit. The staff might not have enough time to read the longer questions. 

-B0T
Characters do not equal words, 300 characters is 55 words. Characters are letters.
(04-05-2021, 10:30 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 10:26 AM)B0T. ikillyou Wrote:

-B0T
Characters do not equal words, 300 characters is 55 words. Characters are letters.
Meant characters not words sorry :P
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
I know I'm quite new here, so I have only gone off what I've seen as an big issue in my eyes.
I am not the mayor so this town hall sucks
bump
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]