Reason for Admins to Unban: I haven't used any scripts at all

Link relevant threads: shortcut to my previous appeal

My evidence:
Demo
Video
*Movements are the same as in this video;
*Nohboard shows which buttons I press;
*The webcam shows my hand, which means I really pressed these buttons;
*Demo prints my actions/pressed buttons through console (toggle developer 1 0;toggle demo_debug 1 0;toggle con_filter_enable 1 0; con_filter_text dem_consolecmd).
bump
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Nobody commented on this? Was kinda hoping someone would but idk man. Based on the evidence in the last appeal it seemed sus but I can’t help but wonder if the evidence was enough the more I think about it now...

I’m saying I doubt the evidence now a little bit because of your own video showing your keys and stuff and it seems to match with your movement in game. You seem to move both the same way shown in your own video and the other video in the evidence. I think you are a player who just plays by spamming their jump and crouch button often. So now I doubt if you are cheating.... I need to think about this some more though.
(04-06-2021, 01:17 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Nobody commented on this? Was kinda hoping someone would but idk man. Based on the evidence in the last appeal it seemed sus but I can’t help but wonder if the evidence was enough the more I think about it now...

I’m saying I doubt the evidence now a little bit because of your own video showing your keys and stuff and it seems to match with your movement in game. You seem to move both the same way shown in your own video and the other video in the evidence. I think you are a player who just plays by spamming their jump and crouch button often. So now I doubt if you are cheating.... I need to think about this some more though.
I don't think he is faking/cheating the demo he recorded. I think the question was more down to whether or not he had a script while in game, and disabled it for the demo.
I'm not intelligent enough on the matter so I'm staying out of it. But I think fresh eyes should look at the demo.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Yeah, I was just saying based on the video he provided he seemed to play the exact same way as shown in the other thread regarding the evidence. So I don’t think he is cheating based on what I seen but again someone should probably look at the demo and the console thing like the player said and discuss what they find.
Why do you perfectly crouch twice each time when nohboard shows you holding down the ctrl key and your camera shows it too?
(04-06-2021, 05:33 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Why do you perfectly crouch twice each time when nohboard shows you holding down the ctrl key and your camera shows it too?
Pegas please answer this.
Okay this is really cool. I (poorly) replicated what he's doing on my own, it's not that hard. Here's what he's doing:
1. Holds crouch while landing
2. Uncrouches before he lands, this makes him pop back to full height
3. Crouches again
4. Jumps before fully crouching, this makes him pop back to full height and then jump
5. Repeat

He wasn't hacking. Free this man!
If what russ said is true and since it does sound like it makes sense. 1+ on unban.
Bump. This got buried again I guess.