Cerkai ban appeal?
Ingame Name:   Cerkai

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cerkia   i cant get my steam id because its saying my custom url is invalid

Who Banned You: Nicol Bolas

Reason For Ban: alt account ban evasion?

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: it was out of nowhere, and i dont remember getting banned ever there/ alt evading?

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no?

Other: confused asl rn, because this is like one of the first times playing gmod since im back home from another state.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...1584288062

Here's the info on your previous ban, although it is on an alt account.
This page isn’t workingwww.dinklebergsgmod.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

nevermind i see it now, that was an ancient account from how long ago, i completely forgot i even got banned on it. am i able to appeal myself? because this is my new main account i permanently play on. sorry about all that
This was the account that got banned for hacking in March 2020. According to gametracker you just started playing like a week ago, so I guess you just switched accounts a while back and forgot you were banned a year ago on an old one.. makes sense

+1 for unban, a year is long enough, BUT a story on the VAC bans would be cool
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(04-07-2021, 01:54 AM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: This was the account that got banned for hacking in March 2020. According to gametracker you just started playing like a week ago, so I guess you just switched accounts a while back and forgot you were banned a year ago on an old one.. makes sense

+1 for unban, a year is long enough, BUT a story on the VAC bans would be cool
csgo hvhing on hvh servers, decided to use onetap on main(this account) thinking i wasnt going to get banned since i never used it in public or comp but then i stop playing csgo for awhile, and get banned like 2 months later out of nowhere

and the other account, i used some free stuff. ezfrags or sum shizz in public and comp
-1. You were banned for cheating and have now admitted to a pattern of cheating across multiple accounts. I don’t like cheaters.
-1, I thought you were cheating when you were on the server and knowing that you cheat is kind of sus. I do not like cheaters
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(04-09-2021, 05:07 AM)Damester Wrote: -1, I thought you were cheating when you were on the server and knowing that you cheat is kind of sus. I do not like cheaters

I mean to be fair I have a VAC ban for hacking on CSGO too
[Image: xdjlve.png]
So to be perfectly clear here:
Alt account: Cerkai (STEAM_0:1:155715669) - banned for alt evasion
Original account: BOT STEVE (STEAM_0:1:146818933) - banned for hacking
My honest opinion is that hacking should be an actual permanent ban. Hacking of any kind violates the integrity of the game.
I couldn't care less about what you do on other servers - and thus don't really care about the VAC bans as much. But the fact that this person has used hacks on our server is concerning.
In addition, we initially looked at you because it appeared you were using bhop scripts. Not sure if there is any evidence on that, but that doesn't bode well. @"Nimble Jack" may have more info on that.

At the end of the day, you hacked our server - and admitted to doing so. Maybe there can be forgiveness but even after a year i'm still a -1 unban.
Maybe with some kind of must-stream requirement we can talk, but even then none of this sits well.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
So, not only did you alt evade from an account that was previously hacking but when you were playing you were using slurs. I’m closing this thread. Your appeal has been DENIED. You may appeal next on 5/9/21.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]