Permanent Bann (Maybe not? IDK.... maybe....)
Ingame Name: ::::3 (im a spider LOL!)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43140995

Who Banned You: Battons

Reason For Ban: Using slurs

Length of Ban: Always

Reason for Admins to Unban: honestly, the details are pretty fuzzy on this one. i know i used to play here a little bit, its been a while since ive played ttt, was browsing some old servers i used to play on and found this one was still up. cant even remember the last time i jumped on gmod, to be honest, but you know, things change, times are different and all that so i was thinking "aww what the heck, might as well give old dinks another try!" and maybe we could get along, yknow? and i guess maybe im a little sorry or something haha

Have you been banned before: im sure a couple of times, its like that for all the old servers i used to play on lol

Other: like i said, its been a while since ive played, but im looking forward to chillin on ttt again so maybe it would be fun to hang out here a while lol
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Hey, welcome back! -1
(04-17-2021, 01:44 AM)synthray Wrote: Hey, welcome back! -1

sup
this is the mad shitter btw also its been a month i highly doubt you would not remember why you were banned -1 you have 4 bans for slurs/being racist you were given enough chances
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(04-17-2021, 01:52 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: this is the mad shitter btw also its been a month i highly doubt you would not remember why you were banned -1

idk the name sounds familiar but like i said its been a while. idk i work knights so my sense of time is a little whack i guess but tbh im not even really sure who you are or who you think i am. all i know is its been a while since ive been around here, or at least it feels like it, and im not here to pick fights with nobody or tell no lies so id rather you didnt go making hostile assumptions about my personage
(04-17-2021, 01:56 AM)::::3 (im a spider LOL!) Wrote:
(04-17-2021, 01:52 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: this is the mad shitter btw also its been a month i highly doubt you would not remember why you were banned -1

idk the name sounds familiar but like i said its been a while. idk i work knights so my sense of time is a little whack i guess but tbh im not even really sure who you are or who you think i am. all i know is its been a while since ive been around here, or at least it feels like it, and im not here to pick fights with nobody or tell no lies so id rather you didnt go making hostile assumptions about my personage

Your name was literally mad shitter a month ago when you applied for staff. Where your use of slurs was also brought up.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13889
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Congrats on finally making a normal post that isn't filled with bullshit and fancy filler!
Proud of you keep up the good work and we will see you back on the server in no time... maybe like 14/15 months don't worry though time flies when you act like a normal human being!

-1 this man is giving me a headache where is matt to slap a forum ban on someone when you need it.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
-1 come back with better joke material
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Feigning ignorance now? Acting like you're somebody else entirely to either milk an unban request or just simply mess with us? Goodbye, Mad Shitter.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(04-17-2021, 10:30 AM)Cactus Wrote: Congrats on finally making a normal post that isn't filled with bullshit and fancy filler!
Proud of you keep up the good work and we will see you back on the server in no time... maybe like 14/15 months don't worry though time flies when you act like a normal human being!

-1 this man is giving me a headache where is matt to slap a forum ban on someone when you need it.
Lurking 

tho it’s for TTT so they can do it unless it gets out of hand

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon