Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call an ambulance but for me
Name and Steam ID: Traitor STEAM_0:0:117133073

Who banned you: (if known) Me? I guess

Reason for Ban: Bc I wanted it

Why Admins should unban you:Bc thats what heros do

Additional Info: (Optional) https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12654
+1 was there
I think this was a ban he asked for if I am not mistaken.
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
A soft +1, free my mans
traitor bad man he banned me for 3 minutes i would like to sue, (+1 okay)
Limp +1 for an unban. He said that he asked for the ban so he did nothing wrong I believe :)
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
i hate traitor +1
A few more months and you would've made it to a year... 

I don't think voting makes a difference though considering Traithot asked to be banned. 

Much love Traitot ^_-
Not that I'm against an unban but what's changed? You seemed pretty confident in moving on from dinks. Some people develop an unhealthy behavior of obsessively checking the forums/discord. Have you found a way to balance that out for yourself?
No matter your answers +1 from me since you asked for the ban.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(06-06-2021, 11:09 AM)Battons Wrote: Not that I'm against an unban but what's changed? You seemed pretty confident in moving on from dinks. Some people develop an unhealthy behavior of obsessively checking the forums/discord. Have you found a way to balance that out for yourself?
No matter your answers +1 from me since you asked for the ban.
I have moved on. There are still a few people that play here that I still play games with from here and instead of having to pull them away from here, I'd like too be able to hangout with them here.
We are not letting Traitor back into this community. He is bad at League. Enough said.

Also he made an Alt to get around his community ban. 

Shit Friend

ɹO┴I∀ɹ┴ ʞƆ∩Ⅎ
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]