Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me back in
Friendly reminder not to shitpost and start useless arguments. Please stay focused to the unban request - other issues can be brought up in other forum threads.

Thank you!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I didnt just jump into conversations with that stuff the server just gets HEAVILY pruned every time anyone says anything that scares jammin. Well okay I did jump in with white power a few times, but for fucks sake I'm not white like it should be glaringly obvious to anyone that I dont believe in white power Im like the most racially vague mixed race brown person you probably know. Reading this thread and seeing people take my "I have white friends" joke completely literally is just sad. One of you even had the presence of mind to identify the stereotype I was playing off of and STILL took me at face value. Its pretty apparent yall are so ideologically compelled you cant see any jokes. Obviously I dont want to kill all whites, obviously I dont have white pride, it should be fucking obvious that I enjoy how the white people on dinks go completely overboard over-correcting for racism and I make jokes at the expense of it. Like honestly 95% of yall totally get that which is why its so annoying that the small handful who don't actually got some power. Look if you want to ban me because I'm controversial and inflammatory just say that because I'm not a fucking racist and I got along with people of every race on dinks who could take a joke.
Ok I want you banned because you are inflammatory, annoying, and a drag on the entire server and our time. You are also a massive troll and you have had a spotlight here for way too long. You are right, we should not avoid the reason.
(06-11-2021, 09:17 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Ok I want you banned because you are inflammatory, annoying, and a drag on the entire server and our time. You are also a massive troll and you have had a spotlight here for way too long. You are right, we should not avoid the reason.
Thank god there's at least one asshole with the balls to be real. Walrus you might have a reputation as a power tripping simp and you might be a ginger, but at least you're not a coward.
wait did this dude used to go by natethegreat or is this the blue one
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
this entire ass thread built different

-1 come back with better joke material
This is the only other warning. Keep the thread on topic or it will be locked until jammin makes a verdict.
If you told me last fall that anyone would care about jammin's opinion Id have laughed in your face

(06-11-2021, 09:53 PM)Gabeolo Wrote: wait did this dude used to go by natethegreat or is this the blue one
Blue one boy.. Im why everyone used to call natethegreat 'fake nate'
I'll just state this again; a reduction to 2-4 months  isn't a terrible idea. 

For those of you who have problems with Nate, it's not necessarily hard to block or ignore someone, as most of the people who have commented on this thread (with the exception of admins) have absolutely zero power on the discord. Also, at least since I rejoined the discord on the 29th, Nate pretty much said nothing in the discord, compared to how it used to be when he would debate with people at 3 A.M. Some of you are acting like this guy does nothing but sit in discord 24/7 like a loser and is constantly saying "anti-white" jokes.  My point is that most of you have the luxury of NOT INTERACTING WITH HIM. How difficult is it to just ignore someone in the community? 

"But David, you shouldn't have to ignore somebody in the community in order to enjoy your time there."  is something some people might think. '

Let me ask you all this: 

Have you ever been in a situation at school, work, or even a discord server where EVERY SINGLE person got along with each other most, if not all of the time?  The answer is most likely no; I think some of you have this obnoxiously idealistic mindset that "oh, everyone's gotta get along!" but it's just not something that is possible. With personality clashes (especially Eggroll and Nate, super funny to read by the way), it is not something that is possible. Ultimately, it's up to Jammin what is decided, but not having Nate around has dulled out my experience on Discord. This is the internet for God's sake, you can't force people to get along like it's a grade school, it just doesn't work.

These will be my last thoughts on this thread. I personally would love to see Nate back, but it's most likely not going to happen for a while. I'm hoping there will be a reduction.
I don't have the experience in the discord to +1 or -1 this request, but I would like to add onto what David said, by saying that talking with Nate was a very pleasant experience. Again, not taking a side, just pointing out my personal experience.
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it