Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me back in
Discord Name: Gm Nate

Discord ID: GM Nate#5972

Who Banned You: lol how is this the format; it's anonymous when ppl get banned from discord bc y'all got spines like jellyfish but probably simpray

Reason For Ban: "racism in general" this was quite literally for responding in jest to a white person with the phrase 'typical white answer'

Length of Ban: idk its been a long time and I'm still banned so maybe perma?

Reason for Admins to Unban: because this was a silly overstep by whoever banned me. Considering the fact that worse is said on a daily basis it's pretty fair to assume that the guy who was the sole discord mod when I got banned just banned me for personal reasons lol.

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): yeah for 'stirring up drama' or some similar fictitious charge lmfao. Just let me back in i love 95% of y'all but a couple of you can't take a joke.

Other: bruh just let me chill with my friends that i didnt get the chance to bring other places yet. It's cool if yall want to make a fun free zone but at least let me poach the fun people first. 

EDIT: just to be clear this isnt an alt evade Ive never been community banned but my main steam acct got hacked
I'm never a fan of racism so big -1 
Just because others seem to say worse does not make it ok to ever make racist comments. You can chill with all your friends in a group chat or on another server in my opinion. 

Also here is your previous unban request you made. This explains a lot more detail on the reasons why you were banned. I stand strong with my -1. I don't like how rude you have been to other users in the discord. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13658

Also, here is your discord ID: 218933845758574594
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(06-11-2021, 04:23 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: I'm never a fan of racism so big -1 
Just because others seem to say worse does not make it ok to ever make racist comments. You can chill with all your friends in a group chat or on another server in my opinion. 

Also here is your previous unban request you made. This explains a lot more detail on the reasons why you were banned. I stand strong with my -1. I don't like how rude you have been to other users in the discord. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13658

Also, here is your discord ID: 218933845758574594
Dog I'm not racist against white people calm down lol. I just joke around. a few of my friends are white....If you really believed I was racist and wanted to gather racists you should endorse me rejoining so that I can get more racists out of your server and into 'group chats or another server' 
ps. I am extremely proud of the collage jammin made and its been a meme on a few servers since then. Its a testament to how much dinklebergs hates jokes that target white people. Meanwhile type the n word into the search bar and count the imes it's been accepted by the community lmfao.
(06-11-2021, 04:34 AM)natetheirate Wrote: Dog I'm not racist against white people calm down lol. I just joke around. a few of my friends are white....If you really believed I was racist and wanted to gather racists you should endorse me rejoining so that I can get more racists out of your server and into 'group chats or another server'
Regardless you were banned for "Trolling/Flaming/Disrespect/Harassment/Enticing Drama" and you have M A N Y strikes in the discord which is sad since I have never seen anyone with that many strikes before. I think the ban was well deserved
(06-11-2021, 04:38 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 04:34 AM)natetheirate Wrote: Dog I'm not racist against white people calm down lol. I just joke around. a few of my friends are white....If you really believed I was racist and wanted to gather racists you should endorse me rejoining so that I can get more racists out of your server and into 'group chats or another server'
Regardless you were banned for "Trolling/Flaming/Disrespect/Harassment/Enticing Drama" and you have M A N Y strikes in the discord which is sad since I have never seen anyone with that many strikes before. I think the ban was well deserved
Literally all of my strikes have come from jammin beggin simpray to punish me. Not a single warn, strike, or ban has come from anyone but these two individuals lmao.
My guy, just read the unban request that I linked. All that needs to be said was already said. You clearly make a mess of the server. I am only one person. Allow others to give their thoughts. I am just saying in my opinion you seem to cause trouble instead of "fun"

I'm not discord staff anyways but I am just saying what I think from searching the discord and google for about 2 minutes.
(06-11-2021, 04:41 AM)natetheirate Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 04:38 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
Literally all of my strikes have come from jammin beggin simpray to punish me. Not a single warn, strike, or ban has come from anyone but these two individuals lmao.
And look I don't wanna make this a personal attack but anyone who wasn't around at the time should know they were salty bc two e girls on the server were giving me attention instead of these sad mods.  

its Ok y'all i dont talk to either of them anymore
Please see attached

(06-11-2021, 04:49 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: Please see attached
you have quotemined my reaction to BG ALA the kind, respectful black youth of the server being punished for using the N WORD. Are you proud dude? I had his back and you are grilling me for that
(06-11-2021, 04:49 AM)natetheirate Wrote: Literally all of my strikes have come from jammin beggin simpray to punish me. Not a single warn, strike, or ban has come from anyone but these two individuals lmao.
And look I don't wanna make this a personal attack but anyone who wasn't around at the time should know they were salty bc two e girls on the server were giving me attention instead of these sad mods.  
Calling the mods "sad" doesn't do anything. It does not defend you at all. It doesn't make anyone feel like forgiving you if you insult them while you are trying to get unbanned lmao.