Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free GCubed
I'm not going to unban someone without an appeal. If the ban that one of the moderators made was unjustified, or if it was justified and he wishes to plead forgiveness, he can appeal it.

This community has established the precident of unbans only by appeal via the appropriate forum section. It is not my place to change the established procedures
of the community as a while, that all unbans are processed through an official unban request.

His current ban may not have been done due to a justified reason, but he was very close to a ban before the ping. The "straw that broke the camel's back" may have been improper, but his 5 strikes/mutes prior to the ban were factors in the ban. Was the ban misguided? Perhaps. Let's talk about it if he wants us to talk about it.

In any event, I'm not going to discuss issues relating to his ban/previous incidents without an official appeal thread from him.

He's left the community before and has desires to be left alone in the past. Filing an official appeal tells me he really wants to come back - as of now I just see that others want him to come back. If he really wants to come back to the discord, he is more than capable of taking the time to file an appeal. I'll be happy to process it with haste. But since his response is "no" to that, I am going to respect his wishes to remain banned, until such a time that he decides to rejoin the community.

Given the community support I've seen, and given the circumstances behind the "straw that broke the camel's back," an unban sounds like a strong possiblity on appeal. But I'd imagine should his appeal get accepted, future misconduct would result in a similar ban due to the nature and severity of his past actions.

How to appeal:
He can file an appeal here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=88
Instructions are provided here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11414

If he doesn't want to appeal, respect his privacy by not dedicating threads to him. If he wants to appeal, he will do so.

Good day. Dislikes to the right.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
HAHAHAHA HE GOT BANNED FOR PINGING ME?

i literally just block nearly every dumbass that pings me 
since collectively a fuck ton of you (the general community) pinged me a lot

egirl moment   Blush
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(06-25-2021, 05:50 PM)Hani Wrote: HAHAHAHA HE GOT BANNED FOR PINGING ME?

egirl moment   Blush
hani ping
Ngl I hear dial up noises. Didn’t realize it actually was over a single ping, that’s my bad

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
write an unban appeal for deez nuts
free gcubed
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(06-25-2021, 05:50 PM)Hani Wrote: HAHAHAHA HE GOT BANNED FOR PINGING ME?

egirl moment   Blush

Except me because I am cool

+1 on an unban also so this doesn't get deleted. Definitely needs an appeal made by himself though. This isn't even in the unban section.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-25-2021, 05:12 PM)Battons Wrote: This seems like a shitpost. I'm not unbanning you buddy just because staff bad judgement xddddddd. Follow the procedure and then a discussion can happen.

>ban GCubed for pinging once, which isn’t even against the rules to begin with
>ban him permanently
>hurrrrr this is a shit post, I’m not unbanning your buddy

Jesus Christ you might have a sub 60 IQ... he shouldn’t have to appeal because he didn’t break any rules to begin with you clown. Please, enlighten us all of the rule he broke. Even with Hani’s reply in mind. You’re being an absolute hardo lmao. 

It’s impressive that you guys lack any social skills. Actually.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(06-25-2021, 10:34 PM)jax Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 05:12 PM)Battons Wrote: aaaaa
reeeeeee
the entire appeal process is for things like this tho
just takin someone's word on what happened to get unbanned would just break the system more than it is

and it's not a secret that gcubed is all trolly n stuff and has had a fair bit of warns, dumb perma obv, but seems more like oversight, hence the need for the appeal thingy which happens with every dumb ban because thats the process in place to prove it was a dumbb an
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(06-25-2021, 10:41 PM)boob Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 10:34 PM)jax Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 05:12 PM)Battons Wrote: aaaaa
reeeeeee
the entire appeal process is for things like this tho
just takin someone's word on what happened to get unbanned would just break the system more than it is

and it's not a secret that gcubed is all trolly n stuff and has had a fair bit of warns, dumb perma obv, but seems more like oversight, hence the need for the appeal thingy which happens with every dumb ban because thats the process in place to prove it was a dumbb an

he got banned for pinging 1 person once........ that’s not an oversight that’s straight autism
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I’ll bite the rep. This thread is devolving into jokes and insults so if it keeps up I’ll need to lock it.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon