Accumulation of warns for slurs, harassment, toxic behave
Take it from somebody who took a 4 year “hiatus”: You’re annoying/immature and need a few years/miles on your soul.
History shows that we love to give people 7,000 chances to improve and it doesn’t work, so let this be the start of a more enjoyable environment for those that still play. You’ve had enough opportunities to change your attitude and avoid being banned again.
(06-28-2021, 12:41 PM)Battons Wrote: Normally I do not edit other people's posts but I went ahead and put your correct steamid in. Just for reference you can find it on your forums profile page.
thank you
I'm going to be fully honest, even if it means being a bit more blunt than I'd like to be.
How fucking difficult is it to just not say slurs or harass people? Last I played, I was so disgusted by your behavior that it reminded me of why I stopped playing most multiplayer games.
-1, there is absolutely no reason to behave in this way, and you should've learned your lesson by now.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]
For the few times I have interacted with you on this server, they weren't the best. As I recall, I remember my second week of trusted and I had to gag/mute you after being obnoxious and not wanting to stop when asked to. 

-1 all things considered, you really don't seem like you have the capacity to learn from your mistakes as of right now and overall aren't someone I'd want to have on the server.
You’re unban request has been DENIED. You’ve continually struggled with acting like a decent human being on server. Since you’ve been given multiple chances to get your act together we are denying this. Please grow up and learn how to treat people kindly and act decently.

You may reapply on 8/3/21
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]