Format

Offender's Name:dhoh262760 cam back later as Chellapo = Abusive + Forums

Offender's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:560654671

Potential Witnesses:chellapo ,hahaha

Reason to Ban: Mass rdm, possible hacking,

https://imgur.com/gallery/DOCjRdz
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it
+1 typical late night shenanigans, guy is mass rdming + has an aim key (i dont have a demo for this since he keeps getting kicked LOL)
(07-02-2021, 03:48 AM)lazy Wrote: +1 typical late night shenanigans, guy is mass rdming + has an aim key (i dont have a demo for this since he keeps getting kicked LOL)

I killed him once, which caused people to try and KOS me, I kept my distance and killed people as they tried to come after me? Chellapo proceeded to revenge RDM me the next round and called a KOS on me the next round. Before this ban request was posted, I had been kicked while on my traitor round for "RDM".
(07-02-2021, 03:52 AM)dhoh Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 03:48 AM)lazy Wrote: +1 typical late night shenanigans, guy is mass rdming + has an aim key (i dont have a demo for this since he keeps getting kicked LOL)

I killed him once, which caused people to try and KOS me, I kept my distance and killed people as they tried to come after me? Chellapo proceeded to revenge RDM me the next round and called a KOS on me the next round. Before this ban request was posted, I had been kicked while on my traitor round for "RDM".
Interesting, because I remember sitting on the tower looking down, then getting headshotted for no reason
Nice Car.
(07-02-2021, 04:18 AM)conone06 "Crêpe06 Wrote:

Interesting, because I remember sitting on the tower looking down, then getting headshotted for no reason
When Chellapo called a KOS and you were trying to kill me. Yeah, if someone is shooting at me I'm going to kill them. If you have proof showing otherwise please provide it, I simply killed everyone that was trying to KOS me. I even apologized to Chellapo after originally killing him and was offering to KMS before people started shooting at me, which in retaliation resulted in me killing other players. He didn't accept my apology, proceeded to revenge RDM me the next round and kick me after he had muted+gagged me for voicing my annoyance with his attempt at getting the server to voteban me. When it clearly states in the MOTD (aka server rules) that the first kill is a slay; I wasn't given this luxury.
(07-02-2021, 06:21 AM)dhoh Wrote:

When Chellapo called a KOS and you were trying to kill me. Yeah, if someone is shooting at me I'm going to kill them. If you have proof showing otherwise please provide it, I simply killed everyone that was trying to KOS me. I even apologized to Chellapo after originally killing him and was offering to KMS before people started shooting at me, which in retaliation resulted in me killing other players. He didn't accept my apology, proceeded to revenge RDM me the next round and kick me after he had muted+gagged me for voicing my annoyance with his attempt at getting the server to voteban me. When it clearly states in the MOTD (aka server rules) that the first kill is a slay; I wasn't given this luxury.
That makes sense for the other guy, however I honestly had no idea where you were, nor did I say "KOS Dhoh". The evidence is in the logs showing I never shot you
Nice Car.
+1 He's been a recent addition to the server and I can't say I've had pleasant experiences with him. Seen a few sussy RDM reports as well.
(07-02-2021, 07:39 AM)conone06 "Crêpe06 Wrote:

That makes sense for the other guy, however I honestly had no idea where you were, nor did I say "KOS Dhoh". The evidence is in the logs showing I never shot you

(07-02-2021, 04:31 PM)bespokepoop Wrote: +1 He's been a recent addition to the server and I can't say I've had pleasant experiences with him. Seen a few sussy RDM reports as well.
So far whenever it comes to me RDMing people, I've killed myself, defib'd the player or otherwise. I don't intentionally RDM players. Also considering you're on the server right now, you should be aware that when I killed (s)haye, I defib'd her right after and apologized.
(07-02-2021, 03:48 AM)lazy Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
He didn't accept my apology, proceeded to revenge RDM me the next round and kick me after he had muted+gagged me for voicing my annoyance with his attempt at getting the server to voteban me. When it clearly states in the MOTD (aka server rules) that the first kill is a slay; I wasn't given this luxury.
You aren't obligated to be given the chance to serve slays when it comes to mass RDM. You kill 3+ in a round, that's a straight ban.
You were given a luxury of a warning when you joined the server, as all players were - the rules physically pop up at the beginning of each round. If you choose not to read/follow them, that's on you.

Does anyone else have video evidence of hacking/aim key? I can't ban for that without evidence, but the mass RDM evidence checks out.

Leaving the ban in someone else's hands since I am out of town
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(07-02-2021, 05:19 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 03:48 AM)lazy Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
He didn't accept my apology, proceeded to revenge RDM me the next round and kick me after he had muted+gagged me for voicing my annoyance with his attempt at getting the server to voteban me. When it clearly states in the MOTD (aka server rules) that the first kill is a slay; I wasn't given this luxury.
You aren't obligated to be given the chance to serve slays when it comes to mass RDM. You kill 3+ in a round, that's a straight ban.
You were given a luxury of a warning when you joined the server, as all players were - the rules physically pop up at the beginning of each round. If you choose not to read/follow them, that's on you.

Does anyone else have video evidence of hacking/aim key? I can't ban for that without evidence, but the mass RDM evidence checks out.

Leaving the ban in someone else's hands since I am out of town
This is all in the same round. I killed one person originally and was called on a KOS, I proceeded to kill other players while they were shooting me. How long is the ban going to be for, I honestly enjoy the server and would hate to be permabanned already :/.

Nevermind just read the rules, that kinda blows. Sorry.