Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf (Annu | Overlord rdm)
So I was playing sky tower just now. The game has just started and I've done nothing. I get finished climbing a ladder when out of nowhere, (Guest) Annu | Overlord rdms me out of nowhere. I was reporting rmd, when just before I click *submit*, my gmod crashes suddenly. Did I just have terrible timing with a random crash, or is my stupid ass superstition onto something rn? My gmod hasnt been randomly crashing like that, like it did just now, btw.
You just had terrible timing. I've never heard of this occurrence before.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(07-20-2021, 03:46 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: You just had terrible timing. I've never heard of this occurrence before.
i see. btw, sick Bakugou thing, I love it
sounds like gmod to me, unpog
(07-20-2021, 03:52 PM)Dinkleberg's Drama Tierlist Wrote: sounds like gmod to me, unpog
unpog

(07-20-2021, 03:43 PM)degen(erate_69) Wrote: is my stupid ass superstition onto something rn?
are you implying your computer was cursed by Annu
(07-20-2021, 07:00 PM)Reina Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 03:43 PM)degen(erate_69) Wrote: is my stupid ass superstition onto something rn?
are you implying your computer was cursed by Annu
well i would love to see someone try to do that successfully
[Image: d92.gif]