Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jump pack thread - series 3040
Big -1 to this thread. Jump-pack is one of the good things about dinks. And like jammin said. TTT ain't a competitive game, it's just for fun and removing the jet pack would take away some of the fun.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Ah, I forgot, TTT is not a competitive game but a role-play, what a shame. Also, what's so fun about jump packs? Is this some kind of fetish?
bad idea, not smart at all.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
+1 to either nurfing it or removal im tired of getting into gun fights with people's feet cuz the rest of the model is in the ceiling
[Image: J6yUs0g]
waiting for dink to respond to tell us this shit aint happening no matter how much it actually needs to
God knows I love the jump pack, and the last few times this thread has been posted I would have (or did, I don't remember) favored keeping the jump pack.

However, I have seen the light, so to speak and now support the removal of the jump pack. It does ruin the game mode for the various reasons that have been stated in this thread.

I think a fair compromise would be to bump gravity a little if the jump pack gets removed, just to at least slightly limit the amount of fall damage that we're all inevitably going to incur when it gets removed.