Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I thought we had rpg?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
RPG sounds cool - we have it as a special round on Murder. I think that while it would be extremely fun, some people would complain about it being overpowered. I'm guessing it could have the same effect as something like the Jihad - get to kill a large number of people that are clustered close. But with the RPG, you would not also need to necessarily kill yourself in the process of using it, as you do with the Jihad.
(08-04-2021, 02:06 PM)GAMER Wrote: catboy/girl skin
I am so sorry for your unpleasant experiences on our servers due to your "virginity". I will be sure to bring this issue up with our skins team to ensure that we can potentially resolve this issue so you and other players do not face such circumstances again in the future. Thank you.
(08-04-2021, 04:16 PM)Prince Nicky the Dolphin Hunter Wrote: RPG sounds cool - we have it as a special round on Murder. I think that while it would be extremely fun, some people would complain about it being overpowered. I'm guessing it could have the same effect as something like the Jihad - get to kill a large number of people that are clustered close. But with the RPG, you would not also need to necessarily kill yourself in the process of using it, as you do with the Jihad.
dude we already had an "rpg" on the server. dont you remember the pigeon bomb?
(08-04-2021, 05:12 PM)♥Nick♥ Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 04:16 PM)Prince Nicky the Dolphin Hunter Wrote: -s-

we needa bring back the pigeon bomb or get the bee bombs in here.
(08-04-2021, 05:42 PM)ratty Wrote:

birb bomb+1. fuck bees
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(08-04-2021, 05:42 PM)ratty Wrote:

Bird bomb was the best item this server ever had +5 to bring back

(08-04-2021, 04:16 PM)Prince Nicky the Dolphin Hunter Wrote: RPG sounds cool - we have it as a special round on Murder. I think that while it would be extremely fun, some people would complain about it being overpowered. I'm guessing it could have the same effect as something like the Jihad - get to kill a large number of people that are clustered close. But with the RPG, you would not also need to necessarily kill yourself in the process of using it, as you do with the Jihad.
Yes this is pretty much what i was thinking, long range explosives where you dont have to kill yourself or wait like the c4 and rsb

(08-04-2021, 04:23 PM)HONG Wrote:
I am so sorry for your unpleasant experiences on our servers due to your "virginity". I will be sure to bring this issue up with our skins team to ensure that we can potentially resolve this issue so you and other players do not face such circumstances again in the future. Thank you.
This is skin is more important than anyone on earth could ever imagine thank you Heart
Cult member since 8-8-18
(08-04-2021, 04:23 PM)HONG Wrote:
see signature