Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Spectator Deathmatch
Hello everyone! Wanted to make a quick post regarding spectator deathmatch. As some of you may know, the server used to have a spectator deathmatch add-on however it was removed. One issue was that the Traitor and Detective Turrets would target spectator's within the deathmatch causing them to technically be able to kill living players. This topic was brought up mid-2020 and was tested however the issue was still occurring and the general consensus was that players preferred keeping the two turrets. 

However earlier today we decided to add the spectator deathmatch add-on to the test server and found, to our surprise, that the issue regarding the turrets seems to be nonexistent. Turrets no longer target spectators which opens up a question of if this is something the player base would be interested in returning. There have been concerns regarding server performance which are quite difficult to realistically test with an 8 population server so I am currently reviewing options for further testing to make sure a possible re-addition of spectator deathmatch would be possible. 

Nothing is obviously set in stone of course, as I just added spectator deathmatch to the test server yesterday. The last thing I wanna do is break something. That being said, what are your thoughts regarding the possibility of spectator deathmatch returning to the server? 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I think it'll be a good idea to add it again. I'm not too familiar how dink was in the past, but new players always type the DM command or ask about it. The more we add to Dink to improve gameplay the better.
please please please please download instantly download free download download download now now now now now now :))
me want to SHOOT i want SHOOT people while dead spectator as spectator shoot everyone >:)_)))))
pablo gonazels 2000001 take 4000 million year to kill last innocent I do not want to rot away turn into skeleton in my chair I want BLOOD

(pls add :))
bring it back
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 for the sake of ADHD and noob delayers
Yes Please
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
-1 I remember this plugin on other servers and it would always lag.
My biggest concern is the add-on lagging/ slowing down the server. But if the testing goes well then why not.
(08-09-2021, 10:58 PM)reed1103 Wrote: bring it back
Can we bring you back?

[Image: tempsnip222.png]
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(08-10-2021, 01:52 AM)ratty Wrote: My biggest concern is the add-on lagging/ slowing down the server. But if the testing goes well then why not.

It's been tested wayyy back in the day and specdm doesn't impact server performance at all basically