Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
donor abuse
If anything the report should be made on monkeydog tbh aethy did everyone a favor, this is why you don't let manchildren queue music and get powers
I feel like it’s been completely missed that mini, the moderator who’s “job” it is to handle this, was mid doing so when a donor kicked the offending donor. The queue is not what is in question, as a moderator ss’d that and likely added a warn for it. This thread is specifically for one donor kicking another outside of the rules/guidelines while a staff member was on and active.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Well I wasn’t here for this but I can see why Aethor kicked you. Queing ear rape usually is annoying. That being said however if we look at from Matt’s perspective staff were on at the time and was most likely going to handle it. Again I guess it depends on how the staff member in question felt I guess? Eitherway it probably was better to let the staff member handle it but again. I can see why aethor kicked him.
I don’t think Aethor was in the wrong as those queues are extremely interruptive. For future reference though, I’d probably ask the online staff member if their hands are full so you can do it, but that isn’t really an issue right now.
I’ll say it again: I will always kick for these queues if a staff member doesn’t follow up the warning with one. This isn’t the first time I’ve done it and I will continue doing so until the rule for queueing audio terrorism is changed because this happens way too often.
(08-15-2021, 02:50 PM)aethy Wrote: I’ll say it again: I will always kick for these queues if a staff member doesn’t follow up the warning with one. This isn’t the first time I’ve done it and I will continue doing so until the rule for queueing audio terrorism is changed because this happens way too often.
You ain’t wrong. People do this shit far too often. Perhaps people should be less lenient with this kind of queues. Hopefully staff will eventually start cracking down on this.
there's no ambiguity or alternate purpose when you queue ear rape, you're just being an asshole, it should be a temp 1 day ban immediately
I was on at the time that it happened. And tbh I don’t really see a problem with what aethy did. Yes he overstepped the donor guidelines however, milk had been kicked for doing the same exact same thing not two rounds before for the exact(or close to exact) same queue. It was last round of map with map change up, I was also dealing with reports that needed to be handled before map change. So yes, my hands were full with other stuff. I managed to stop the queue pretty quickly but when you put the sound file name into the name of the queue and it’s “fork on plate ear rape 20 minutes.mp3” you really knew what you were doing and got the same punishment that was handed out earlier, just not be me cause my hands were full. I don’t think aethy should get a strike for this.

In addition I did ask Aethy to be mindful and not kick him again for it but I heard monkeydog say he was going to take it to the forums so I did not step in anymore over this
-1, Aethy did nothing wrong in my eyes.

Queuing ear-rape isn't funny monkeydog. You should know this. 
(08-15-2021, 03:24 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I was on at the time that it happened. And tbh I don’t really see a problem with what aethy did.  Yes he overstepped the donor guidelines however, milk had been kicked for doing the same exact same thing not two rounds before for the exact(or close to exact) same queue. It was last round of map with map change up, I was also dealing with reports that needed to be handled before map change. So yes, my hands were full with other stuff. I managed to stop the queue pretty quickly but when you put the sound file name into the name of the queue and it’s “fork on plate ear rape 20 minutes.mp3” you really knew what you were doing and got the same punishment that was handed out earlier, just not be me cause my hands were full. I don’t think aethy should get a strike for this.

In addition I did ask Aethy to be mindful and not kick him again for it but I heard monkeydog say he was going to take it to the forums so I did not step in anymore over this
Well it seems you had the kick coming my guy, you knew what you were doing and that the punishment for it is super light(a warn) but pulled a surprised pikachu face when you got a real punishment. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]