Proof: 

Other:I did get a warn for what i did but staff was on

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
c'mon bro, no proof?
https://streamable.com/1me4py

if you queue earrape im kicking you don't care

can only imagine what you queue when no staff are on

imagine being a guest and not knowing how to stop a queue lol plz get better content if you want attention that bad

should honestly be an instant 1 day ban/strike at least for queueing this type of stuff the reason why people are so comfortable with doing it is because nobody cares about warnings.
I find this thread some what stupid since you haven't shown any proof other than a screenshot of the kick after the fact, would love some context.

Keeping my vote a +0 in hopes for more evidence.
and for the record i am carlos rodriguez.
If staff would have kicked me that would have been fine with that and you act like i play that all the time that is the only time i have ever done that so don't act high and might plz staff was online
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
(08-14-2021, 11:41 PM)Monkeydog57 Wrote: If staff would have kicked me that would have been fine with that and you act like i play that all the time that is the only time i have ever done that so don't act high and might plz
I have absolutely no problem with giving you or anyone else the inconvenience of having to rejoin the server when you queue things with the intent of damaging everyone else's ears/hearing.
As a donor, one only has a few limited tools available for dealing with malfeasance on the server (when no staff are on, of course). For a staff member, kicking may not be the optimal choice for micspam or inappropriately loud queues. For a donor, however, that would be the only option available. A donor cannot stop sounds for all players, which would be the best available option (followed by a warn). Only staff can do so.

If you were indeed queuing earrape, then I think aethy made the right decision to kick you. There is no video evidence of that, at present, but the way in which you have decided to respond on this post certainly gives me the impression that you were, in fact, queuing earrape.

In fact, the donor abuse report should probably be on you, monkeydog. Queuing earrape is never permitted and would be considered an abuse of your donor powers.
(08-15-2021, 12:26 AM)Prince Nicky De Lay Ley Wrote: As a donor, one only has a few limited tools available for dealing with malfeasance on the server (when no staff are on, of course). For a staff member, kicking may not be the optimal choice for micspam or inappropriately loud queues. For a donor, however, that would be the only option available. A donor cannot stop sounds for all players, which would be the best available option (followed by a warn). Only staff can do so.

If you were indeed queuing earrape, then I think aethy made the right decision to kick you. There is no video evidence of that, at present, but the way in which you have decided to respond on this post certainly gives me the impression that you were, in fact, queuing earrape.

In fact, the donor abuse report should probably be on you, monkeydog. Queuing earrape is never permitted and would be considered an abuse of your donor powers.
wait i realized i linked streamable itself not the actual link lol

here it is https://streamable.com/1me4py
(08-15-2021, 12:28 AM)aethy Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 12:26 AM)Prince Nicky De Lay Ley Wrote: As a donor, one only has a few limited tools available for dealing with malfeasance on the server (when no staff are on, of course). For a staff member, kicking may not be the optimal choice for micspam or inappropriately loud queues. For a donor, however, that would be the only option available. A donor cannot stop sounds for all players, which would be the best available option (followed by a warn). Only staff can do so.

the evidence is in my first post lol

here it is again https://streamable.com/

Thanks for fixing the link. Yeah, that's earrape alright.

Aethy, you have just pulled the Uno reverse card here. Nice!